Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: Should Leben or Sonnen coach TUF opposite Wandi

Your Message

Click here to log in

What Is Quinton Jackson's Nickname?

 
 

You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

HTML

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 12-16-2010, 11:47 PM
    CHAEL fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Pashak View Post
    I dont understand why you continue to saying that I hate UFC, I have already explained myself many times. I will explain one last time, if after that you will continue to say that I am hater then its your problem.

    I dont hate UFC, I think its a promotion with many awesome fighters and its because of this organization that we watch about 2 events every month, I like SF and Dream, but SF does a show every 2 months and Dream`s last show was in summer I think.
    What I really dislike is the UFC hype machine, how that bald piece of fuck Dana White says that UFC is a sport, that good fighters are exclusively in UFC and every fighter outside UFC is garbage, that UFC is the only good organization that exists and crap like that.
    I am huge huge Pride FC fan, and for me that was a real example of what a good organization is. In Pride you had a card with about 8-12 fights, in UFC in PPV you have only 5. In Pride in only one card we could see 3 or 4 epic matches, in UFC we just have 1 or 2. The production of Pride was 1000 times better than UFC.

    Obviously UFC has also some advanatages over Pride, but in general terms I liked much more Pride. Ok, Pride is now dead and we have UFC as the main organization in the world. And being the leader entreprise of MMA in the world I thing they should do more efforts before proclaiming themselves the GOATS.
    If they are going to ask 50 dollars for every PPV, they should make sure that at the end the fan will be happy that he paid that money.
    Because we have Dana White and Joe Rogan hyping a card as an epic thing, then the fans pay 50 dollars (or even worse, they pay much more to go to the arena) and at the end they complain that X fight was a LnP exhibition, in the arena everybody begins to Booooo (in every PPv there are Booos) and most of them regret that they paid the 50 bucks.

    Lets look at UFC 124 for example, it actually turned to be a much better card than I expected (in terms of quality fights), but how can you ask 50 dollars to watch a card where the co main event is Stefan Struve vs Sean McCorkle???? At this moment almost no one cares about them.

    To finish, The only things that I really hate are:

    A) the hype machine, the way they overrate many fighters.

    B) how Dana White say that everything in UFC is good and everything outside UFC is shit.

    C) Blind UFC nuthuggers that believe everything Dana say.

    I like UFC as a company, they make many good fights, but as I have said, for me Pride FC was an example of what is a trully epic organization, and UFC is still far from that.

    Now, lets get to the next point.
    You say that a lot of people dont like me, to be honest it is not something that I am worried about. Or do you think that it bothers me that Chael_Fan does not like me? That guy was considered a Troll when he joined the forum and was almost banned so I dont give a damn about what somebody like him could think about me.
    And if many people dont like me because I criticize Zuffa or UFC, well I am sorry but I have my opinion and I have all the right to express it. The forum is made for that.
    There are many people here that dont like Fedor, I am OK with it.I disagree with many opinions here so what? I am not going to get into a war with somebody just because he says that Fedor is not the greatest HW in the world. I know that everytime that somebody says that, I begin an argument with him but I dont begin insulting or whatever unless its somebody just Trolling.

    You are kinda sensitive sometimes, you are all angry with Willpunisher only because he thinks that Brazilian fighters are much better than American fighters. You are mad at me because sometimes I criticize an American product such as UFC. You are American, you love America, that is awesome, its very good that you love your country but you can not get all pissed just because somebody said that some american thing is not the best. I have absolutely nothing against USA, I actually dream of living there and not because I say a bad thing menas that I am a hater.
    Dont take so personal what people here say, after all this is just an Internet forum.

    Now about your contributions to the forum, I have never said anything negative about that, anyone would agree with me that there is no one person here that posts more news than you. Everybody appreciate your contributions (including me). I have nothing bad to say about that.

    And finally, about the personal life stuff. I am sorry that I called you a wannabe or a keyboard warrior, its true that I dont know a shit about your personal life but you dont know a shit about my life either. You can not just come and say that all my fighting experience are just some pathetic sparrings so you would smash me, because you dont know, you dont know in how many fights I have been, against what kind of people and the outcomes. And obviously I dont know either in how many fights you have been, against what people and the outcomes of those fights. So lets not talk about personal lifes and if we are going to have discussions I would prefer them to be only about MMA related stuff.
    You keep bringing up the UFC Hype Machine comment....Pride built its legacy around hype.
  • 12-16-2010, 09:34 PM
    snakebite
    ok first of all, its funny as shit you think this thread will have ANY bearing on dana whites decision. You said in your post maybe if we stir the internet up about it it will sway danas decision on brock/mir. Open your eyes man!! every fucking mma site out there has a thread about anderson/gsp and dana could give two shits. Second of all chael does not lnp, he fucking throws shoulder shots if his hands are toed up. He didnt stop hitting silva with something the entire fight. Also i think wandy would beat him anyway, the problem for chael is going to be someone who is ultra aggressive and continues to attack with wreckless abandon the whole fight. Wandy would take out leben as well on the feet or on the ground.
  • 12-16-2010, 09:08 PM
    Sakara=Excitement
    Quote Originally Posted by Pashak View Post
    you are all angry with Willpunisher only because he thinks that Brazilian fighters are much better than American fighters. You are mad at me because sometimes I criticize an American product such as UFC.
    I agree with everything you wrote and respect everything you wrote. But if you think it's that simple why Will and I didn't get a long, you're wrong. I'm not going to air Will and I's beef but it goes a lot deeper than that.

    And to say you "sometimes" criticize the UFC is to say that the sun sometimes comes up in the morning. It isn't that you dislike the UFC, or Dana, it's that in every single post you write, it's slamming them. It gets old. I love the fact that you don't like the UFC, I'm not a brainwashed UFC nuthugger and find faults with in them too. And it was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the UFC being an "american" product so pleae to paint me out to be some right wing patriotic nutcase. And the UFC is the only "american product" I've ever heard you bash. No problems with you bashing the UFC, just got old hearing it every single post in every single thread...thats all.
  • 12-16-2010, 08:53 PM
    Chute_Boxe44
    Quote Originally Posted by Pashak View Post
    I dont understand why you continue to saying that I hate UFC, I have already explained myself many times. I will explain one last time, if after that you will continue to say that I am hater then its your problem.

    I dont hate UFC, I think its a promotion with many awesome fighters and its because of this organization that we watch about 2 events every month, I like SF and Dream, but SF does a show every 2 months and Dream`s last show was in summer I think.
    What I really dislike is the UFC hype machine, how that bald piece of fuck Dana White says that UFC is a sport, that good fighters are exclusively in UFC and every fighter outside UFC is garbage, that UFC is the only good organization that exists and crap like that.
    I am huge huge Pride FC fan, and for me that was a real example of what a good organization is. In Pride you had a card with about 8-12 fights, in UFC in PPV you have only 5. In Pride in only one card we could see 3 or 4 epic matches, in UFC we just have 1 or 2. The production of Pride was 1000 times better than UFC.

    Obviously UFC has also some advanatages over Pride, but in general terms I liked much more Pride. Ok, Pride is now dead and we have UFC as the main organization in the world. And being the leader entreprise of MMA in the world I thing they should do more efforts before proclaiming themselves the GOATS.
    If they are going to ask 50 dollars for every PPV, they should make sure that at the end the fan will be happy that he paid that money.
    Because we have Dana White and Joe Rogan hyping a card as an epic thing, then the fans pay 50 dollars (or even worse, they pay much more to go to the arena) and at the end they complain that X fight was a LnP exhibition, in the arena everybody begins to Booooo (in every PPv there are Booos) and most of them regret that they paid the 50 bucks.

    Lets look at UFC 124 for example, it actually turned to be a much better card than I expected (in terms of quality fights), but how can you ask 50 dollars to watch a card where the co main event is Stefan Struve vs Sean McCorkle???? At this moment almost no one cares about them.

    To finish, The only things that I really hate are:

    A) the hype machine, the way they overrate many fighters.

    B) how Dana White say that everything in UFC is good and everything outside UFC is shit.

    C) Blind UFC nuthuggers that believe everything Dana say.

    I like UFC as a company, they make many good fights, but as I have said, for me Pride FC was an example of what is a trully epic organization, and UFC is still far from that.

    Now, lets get to the next point.
    You say that a lot of people dont like me, to be honest it is not something that I am worried about. Or do you think that it bothers me that Chael_Fan does not like me? That guy was considered a Troll when he joined the forum and was almost banned so I dont give a damn about what somebody like him could think about me.
    And if many people dont like me because I criticize Zuffa or UFC, well I am sorry but I have my opinion and I have all the right to express it. The forum is made for that.
    There are many people here that dont like Fedor, I am OK with it.I disagree with many opinions here so what? I am not going to get into a war with somebody just because he says that Fedor is not the greatest HW in the world. I know that everytime that somebody says that, I begin an argument with him but I dont begin insulting or whatever unless its somebody just Trolling.

    You are kinda sensitive sometimes, you are all angry with Willpunisher only because he thinks that Brazilian fighters are much better than American fighters. You are mad at me because sometimes I criticize an American product such as UFC. You are American, you love America, that is awesome, its very good that you love your country but you can not get all pissed just because somebody said that some american thing is not the best. I have absolutely nothing against USA, I actually dream of living there and not because I say a bad thing menas that I am a hater.
    Dont take so personal what people here say, after all this is just an Internet forum.

    Now about your contributions to the forum, I have never said anything negative about that, anyone would agree with me that there is no one person here that posts more news than you. Everybody appreciate your contributions (including me). I have nothing bad to say about that.

    And finally, about the personal life stuff. I am sorry that I called you a wannabe or a keyboard warrior, its true that I dont know a shit about your personal life but you dont know a shit about my life either. You can not just come and say that all my fighting experience are just some pathetic sparrings so you would smash me, because you dont know, you dont know in how many fights I have been, against what kind of people and the outcomes. And obviously I dont know either in how many fights you have been, against what people and the outcomes of those fights. So lets not talk about personal lifes and if we are going to have discussions I would prefer them to be only about MMA related stuff.
    Wow man, must have had a slow day at work I assume?
  • 12-16-2010, 08:33 PM
    Pasha K
    I dont understand why you continue to saying that I hate UFC, I have already explained myself many times. I will explain one last time, if after that you will continue to say that I am hater then its your problem.

    I dont hate UFC, I think its a promotion with many awesome fighters and its because of this organization that we watch about 2 events every month, I like SF and Dream, but SF does a show every 2 months and Dream`s last show was in summer I think.
    What I really dislike is the UFC hype machine, how that bald piece of fuck Dana White says that UFC is a sport, that good fighters are exclusively in UFC and every fighter outside UFC is garbage, that UFC is the only good organization that exists and crap like that.
    I am huge huge Pride FC fan, and for me that was a real example of what a good organization is. In Pride you had a card with about 8-12 fights, in UFC in PPV you have only 5. In Pride in only one card we could see 3 or 4 epic matches, in UFC we just have 1 or 2. The production of Pride was 1000 times better than UFC.

    Obviously UFC has also some advanatages over Pride, but in general terms I liked much more Pride. Ok, Pride is now dead and we have UFC as the main organization in the world. And being the leader entreprise of MMA in the world I thing they should do more efforts before proclaiming themselves the GOATS.
    If they are going to ask 50 dollars for every PPV, they should make sure that at the end the fan will be happy that he paid that money.
    Because we have Dana White and Joe Rogan hyping a card as an epic thing, then the fans pay 50 dollars (or even worse, they pay much more to go to the arena) and at the end they complain that X fight was a LnP exhibition, in the arena everybody begins to Booooo (in every PPv there are Booos) and most of them regret that they paid the 50 bucks.

    Lets look at UFC 124 for example, it actually turned to be a much better card than I expected (in terms of quality fights), but how can you ask 50 dollars to watch a card where the co main event is Stefan Struve vs Sean McCorkle???? At this moment almost no one cares about them.

    To finish, The only things that I really hate are:

    A) the hype machine, the way they overrate many fighters.

    B) how Dana White say that everything in UFC is good and everything outside UFC is shit.

    C) Blind UFC nuthuggers that believe everything Dana say.

    I like UFC as a company, they make many good fights, but as I have said, for me Pride FC was an example of what is a trully epic organization, and UFC is still far from that.

    Now, lets get to the next point.
    You say that a lot of people dont like me, to be honest it is not something that I am worried about. Or do you think that it bothers me that Chael_Fan does not like me? That guy was considered a Troll when he joined the forum and was almost banned so I dont give a damn about what somebody like him could think about me.
    And if many people dont like me because I criticize Zuffa or UFC, well I am sorry but I have my opinion and I have all the right to express it. The forum is made for that.
    There are many people here that dont like Fedor, I am OK with it.I disagree with many opinions here so what? I am not going to get into a war with somebody just because he says that Fedor is not the greatest HW in the world. I know that everytime that somebody says that, I begin an argument with him but I dont begin insulting or whatever unless its somebody just Trolling.

    You are kinda sensitive sometimes, you are all angry with Willpunisher only because he thinks that Brazilian fighters are much better than American fighters. You are mad at me because sometimes I criticize an American product such as UFC. You are American, you love America, that is awesome, its very good that you love your country but you can not get all pissed just because somebody said that some american thing is not the best. I have absolutely nothing against USA, I actually dream of living there and not because I say a bad thing menas that I am a hater.
    Dont take so personal what people here say, after all this is just an Internet forum.

    Now about your contributions to the forum, I have never said anything negative about that, anyone would agree with me that there is no one person here that posts more news than you. Everybody appreciate your contributions (including me). I have nothing bad to say about that.

    And finally, about the personal life stuff. I am sorry that I called you a wannabe or a keyboard warrior, its true that I dont know a shit about your personal life but you dont know a shit about my life either. You can not just come and say that all my fighting experience are just some pathetic sparrings so you would smash me, because you dont know, you dont know in how many fights I have been, against what kind of people and the outcomes. And obviously I dont know either in how many fights you have been, against what people and the outcomes of those fights. So lets not talk about personal lifes and if we are going to have discussions I would prefer them to be only about MMA related stuff.
  • 12-16-2010, 07:03 AM
    Sakara=Excitement
    Quote Originally Posted by Pashak View Post
    ROFLMAO behind the computer everybody is very brave and tough and its so easy to say *I would smash him*, specially when you know that we will never meet in real life fucking loser.You are not more than a little Keyboard warrior so shut up and get the fuck out of here you failed attempt of a gangster wannabe.
    Nothing about me is "wannabe"...trust me on that Pashak.

    And you wonder why everyone on here doesn't like you anymore. You were SUCH A GOOD POSTER when you got here. I remember loving to hear what you had to say as I'm sure most people did. But I don't know what went wrong. Your anti-Zuffa rhetoric has grown old. I don't know why you feel the need IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD to make sure EVERYONE knows how much you hate the UFC. You trash them every single chance you get. And believe me, I'm not the only one who thinks this.

    Everything I say is in fun, in jest and to gain a rise out of people on here. But please know regardless if you are willing to or not, nothing about me is made up or fake. I am in no means a "keyboard warrior". My trials and tribulations have been up front from day one. I don't give two shits if you could whip my ass but believe me when I say you or any man scares me. As "Sakara=Excitement" I combine my life with a character much like everyone else on these boards. You think I somehow want to fight you over the internet or meet up in Russia somewhere riding a bear, well I don't. But while Sakara=Excitement may be trumped up for people's entertainment, RJ Clark isn't. Know that.
  • 12-16-2010, 02:46 AM
    Pasha K
    LOL so many whiners today
  • 12-16-2010, 02:36 AM
    CHAEL fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Chute_Boxe44 View Post
    I vote we have Sakara=Excitement and Pashak coach the next season of TUF and then they fight sometime in June! Loser leaves forum match!!

    It'll take place in the octagon, but with Pride rules and rounds! hahaha

    Who’s with me?!
    In that case, I think roaddawg and Pashak should be the next coaches....regardless of the outcome, they both leave.
  • 12-16-2010, 02:35 AM
    Pasha K
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Dude I don't care how much "mma" he says he's training, I'd smash him.

    My fighting experience > him "sparring" in a broom closet
    ROFLMAO behind the computer everybody is very brave and tough and its so easy to say *I would smash him*, specially when you know that we will never meet in real life fucking loser.You are not more than a little Keyboard warrior so shut up and get the fuck out of here you failed attempt of a gangster wannabe.
  • 12-15-2010, 06:27 PM
    Sakara=Excitement
    Quote Originally Posted by Chute_Boxe44 View Post
    I vote we have Sakara=Excitement and Pashak coach the next season of TUF and then they fight sometime in June! Loser leaves forum match!!

    It'll take place in the octagon, but with Pride rules and rounds! hahaha

    Who’s with me?!
    Dude I don't care how much "mma" he says he's training, I'd smash him.

    My fighting experience > him "sparring" in a broom closet
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •