Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: UFC fighter Matt Hughes has a message for the 'idiots' at PETA

Your Message

Click here to log in

What is the last name of UFC's President?

 
 

You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 01-06-2012, 10:13 PM
    lwbrewer
    PETA used donnors money to have a winter meeting/party in Honaloua. Like that did animals any good just gave them a free vacation on peoples tab thinking their money was going to help. Of course their not the only org doing that, but one of the big ones.

    To add don't post you have or others don't have a education or yours is higher and use all kinds of swear words to make your point. Not one english class I ever took suggested useing them helps make your point with any class. I'm not claiming to be a world class writer for sure, but do apprecaite people who can express themselves with out it.
  • 01-06-2012, 07:57 PM
    kickass32
    Typical self righteous PETA B.S....same people who cry about cruelty but eat meat, wear leather and go to circuses.....
  • 01-06-2012, 06:46 PM
    CRisCO
    Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    Okay, I'll give you that - that was harsh and too much. Edited.

    I don't need saving from you or your onslaught, because beyond pointing out my being excessive in respects to the one point, everything else you have said is just verbal diarrhea.
    You get what you give bro
  • 01-06-2012, 06:13 PM
    dan the man 67
    Quote Originally Posted by CRisCO View Post
    Graduated highschool.

    Your deflection of the topic at hand won't work.

    Don't wave your shiny degree in my face like it will save you.

    Your sensitive to the needs of animals? Fantastic. Good for you but don't act like a raving piece of garbage wishing death on HUMAN BEINGS. That makes YOU look the fool.
    Okay, I'll give you that - that was harsh and too much. Edited.

    I don't need saving from you or your onslaught, because beyond pointing out my being excessive in respects to the one point, everything else you have said is just verbal diarrhea.
  • 01-06-2012, 06:07 PM
    sonofsteven
    COMPLETELY off topic here but is there a thread around here about the new MTV show "Caged" ? I would really like somewhere to vent about how fuckin terribly Teen Mommed/Twilighted out it is .
  • 01-06-2012, 06:03 PM
    CRisCO
    Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    So you think that an animal accidentally struck by a car is the same as someone who actively kills animals because he enjoys it?

    I'm sorry, but it's difficult for me to have an intelligent discussion with an unarmed man. Your whole 1st paragraph makes no sense at all.

    What is your level of education, might I ask? I'll be surprised if you have completed high school.
    Graduated highschool.

    Your deflection of the topic at hand won't work.

    Don't wave your shiny degree in my face like it will save you.

    Your sensitive to the needs of animals? Fantastic. Good for you but don't act like a raving piece of garbage wishing death on HUMAN BEINGS. That makes YOU look the fool.
  • 01-06-2012, 05:58 PM
    dan the man 67
    Quote Originally Posted by CRisCO View Post
    Being the key word. Only a little boy emotional or otherwise throws a fucking whine laced tirade about murdering people because they sport hunt followed by crying like someone stole your bike.


    Do you pull over to the side of the road and proceed to ball your fucking eyes out at the poor defenseless racoon who was murdered by the guy trying to get to work to feed his family?

    Please man up and stop acting like a damn panzy
    So you think that an animal accidentally struck by a car is the same as someone who actively kills animals because he enjoys it?

    I'm sorry, but it's difficult for me to have an intelligent discussion with an unarmed man. Your whole 1st paragraph makes no sense at all.

    What is your level of education, might I ask? I'll be surprised if you have completed high school.
  • 01-06-2012, 05:53 PM
    CRisCO
    Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    Ummm, how about you go fuck yourself too, douchebag?

    Hughes has said that he used to kill animals for fun with his brother when he was a kid.

    He's not killing cats for animal control, he's doing because he enjoys it.

    So sorry for being an animal lover, whereas you clearly are not, you fucking cave man.
    Being the key word. Only a little boy emotional or otherwise throws a fucking whine laced tirade about murdering people because they sport hunt followed by crying like someone stole your bike.


    Do you pull over to the side of the road and proceed to ball your fucking eyes out at the poor defenseless racoon who was murdered by the guy trying to get to work to feed his family?

    Please man up and stop acting like a damn panzy
  • 01-06-2012, 05:42 PM
    dan the man 67
    Quote Originally Posted by CRisCO View Post
    Did you miss the part earlier about population control?

    When your done with your little panty party and wipe away your tears for the kitty edit your post and try not to sound like a passive aggresive "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1" PETA thumping dickhead.
    Ummm, how about you go fuck yourself too, douchebag?

    Hughes has said that he used to kill animals for fun with his brother when he was a kid.

    He's not killing cats for animal control, he's doing because he enjoys it.

    So sorry for being an animal lover, whereas you clearly are not, you fucking cave man.
  • 01-06-2012, 05:34 PM
    CRisCO
    Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    And I have a message for Matt, and I truly hope he reads this;

    Matt, you are a fucking moron. Strange, I used to be a fan of yours until I started to hear more of your thoughts spew out of that empty head of yours, like when you were a coach on TUF.

    Also, when I learned of how you would kill animals for fun as a kid, and of course, continue to do so. You seem to think that your bible-thumping justifies what you do, and makes you superior to everyone else. People who harm or kill animals for the fun of it should have a bullet put in their heads. I really mean it..........society does not benefit at all from people like yourselves. I hope one of these cats that you are trying to shoot fucking mauls you to death, you fucking lame excuse of a human being. GO FUCK YOURSELF!
    Did you miss the part earlier about population control?

    When your done with your little panty party and wipe away your tears for the kitty edit your post and try not to sound like a passive aggresive "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1" PETA thumping dickhead.
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •