Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: Chael Sonnen: Rampage is a crybaby and a nuisance

Your Message

Click here to log in

What Is The Last Name Of UFC's Iceman?

 
 

You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 05-05-2012, 08:59 AM
    roaddawg
    I cant believe people actually support this guy.
    Chael Sonnen Hosts Anderson Silvas Retirement Party - YouTube


    Get your popcorn out.
  • 05-05-2012, 03:51 AM
    Kimbo> Rampage
    Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    How on GODs green earth did you get racist out of that.


    Im not one to play the race card, but how much more blatantly obvious can it get?

    He makes Brazilians feel like lesser people and treats them like shit. Its ok that we can all take a joke, but we arent Brazilian either. Would you want your kids to see that? How would you react if someone was talking that much shit about the US?
  • 05-05-2012, 03:21 AM
    CRisCO
    Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Can I get some extra merit with that nice cup of bullshit you just served us?
    You think that I don't like fighting other brazilians shit comes from anything other then racism? Homie basically said he likes to smack on whitey and not his own folks.

    Read between the lines bro. Atleast chael is up front about what he means.
  • 05-05-2012, 02:34 AM
    roaddawg
    Quote Originally Posted by sproggy View Post
    I REALLY cant understand how people claim a man who fights for a living is afraid of wandy because he doesn't wanna fight in the damn streets.
    Fighting someone in a controlled environment is categorically different than fighting someone on the street without rules or anyone to save you.

    Quote Originally Posted by sproggy View Post
    Chael is fighting who many claim is the p4p best for a second time. But is afraid of wandy.... also what did he say that was racist?
    Watch Anderson Silva's full documentary "Like Water". Take special note of what Sonnen says about people who wear ear rings and wear baggy clothes.

    People who usually make sterotypical comments tend to be prejudice in nature. Chael is no different. What I find strange, disappointing and quite disturbing is the fact that King Mo actually supports Sonnen.
  • 05-05-2012, 02:32 AM
    joeodd2
    OMG I wish this fight could be made!!!! the shit talking would be epic! This would be a season of TUF! Fuck! I wish Rampage wasn't fucking mental and still wanted to fight for the UFC!
  • 05-05-2012, 02:22 AM
    dbader08
    Sonnen is a turd, can't wait until Anderson smashes him.
  • 05-05-2012, 02:02 AM
    sproggy
    I REALLY cant understand how people claim a man who fights for a living is afraid of wandy because he doesn't wanna fight in the damn streets. Chael is fighting who many claim is the p4p best for a second time. But is afraid of wandy.... also what did he say that was racist?
  • 05-05-2012, 01:40 AM
    Pasha K
    Quote Originally Posted by Transworld View Post
    I don't really feel that Chael really means all the crazy talk that comes out of his mouth. But he should start to censor what he says. The funny thing is When Wanderlei confronted him in; he was quiet as keep.
    Now be prepared to read replies like "Sonnen was like: Yeah whatever, I don't care what you say" or that Sonnen was quiet like a mouse just because he did not wanted to hurt Wand physically.

    And no, he does not believe anything he says, he knows 99% of the things he says it is BS. But he is a troll, that is the job of a troll, saying stupid things with the only purpose of making other people angry.

    And why he would censore the BS he says? When he goes to Brazil UFC organizes for him an extremely well made plan in order to mantain him safe.
    His stupid talk does not have any repercussions, it is all the opposite, because of his trolling people know who he is. Before his trolling no one had an idea of who was Sonnen.
  • 05-05-2012, 01:13 AM
    Transworld
    I don't really feel that Chael really means all the crazy talk that comes out of his mouth. But he should start to censor what he says. The funny thing is When Wanderlei confronted him in; he was quiet as keep.
  • 05-05-2012, 01:08 AM
    roaddawg
    Quote Originally Posted by CRisCO View Post
    Anderson is just as racist he's just not as funny.
    Can I get some extra merit with that nice cup of bullshit you just served us?
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •