Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: Cris Cyborg Unloads after Ronda Rousey Victory; Looking to Leave Strikeforce?

Your Message

Click here to log in

What Is Quinton Jackson's Nickname?

 
 

You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

HTML

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 08-20-2012, 04:15 AM
    Rise
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    It's better if you ignore retarded statements.
    Yeah usually is sometimes fun to pick them apart though.
  • 08-20-2012, 04:00 AM
    Mac
    Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    And why would you do that ?
    It's better if you ignore retarded statements.
  • 08-20-2012, 03:57 AM
    Rise
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I laugh at anybody complaining about steroids. It's so misguided it's not even funny.
    And why would you do that ?
  • 08-20-2012, 03:56 AM
    Mac
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    That's a pretty ignorant statement, then you say the same for sherk, Sonnen, Marquardt, and etc. Yea she made a stupid mistake like a lot of other fighters but you cant use that for every other fight in which she tested clean.

    I believe a lot of these fighters are taking something but you cant judge them off what you think. Regardless of the fact Rousey was the first one to duck Cyborg and took the title match at 135 over her original weight class. Imho Rousey is just trolling Cyborg because she cant make 135.
    I don't respect any of those guys either. And I don't have to believe that just because she didn't get caught before that this was the first time she cheated. It would be pretty naive to think that.
  • 08-20-2012, 03:41 AM
    Qball1974
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    That's a pretty ignorant statement, then you say the same for sherk, Sonnen, Marquardt, and etc. Yea she made a stupid mistake like a lot of other fighters but you cant use that for every other fight in which she tested clean.

    I believe a lot of these fighters are taking something but you cant judge them off what you think. Regardless of the fact Rousey was the first one to duck Cyborg and took the title match at 135 over her original weight class. Imho Rousey is just trolling Cyborg because she cant make 135.
    You're a funny little man, ducking Cyroid after 3 MMA fights? hahahahaha you're the only troll.

    She did the smart thing and worked her way up. She's in control, she's captain of the ship. It's now up to the CHEATER to prove her worth.
  • 08-20-2012, 03:40 AM
    Lesnar_FTW
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I laugh at anybody complaining about steroids. It's so misguided it's not even funny.
    I agree. Rousey vs Cyborg is the only women fight that would draw me in on it's own merit however I think Cyborg would crush her.
  • 08-20-2012, 03:37 AM
    Sakara=Excitement
    I laugh at anybody complaining about steroids. It's so misguided it's not even funny.
  • 08-20-2012, 03:36 AM
    CtGreat
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    That's a pretty ignorant statement, then you say the same for sherk, Sonnen, Marquardt, and etc. Yea she made a stupid mistake like a lot of other fighters but you cant use that for every other fight in which she tested clean.

    I believe a lot of these fighters are taking something but you cant judge them off what you think. Regardless of the fact Rousey was the first one to duck Cyborg and took the title match at 135 over her original weight class. Imho Rousey is just trolling Cyborg because she cant make 135.
    I don't respect those guys either. Definitely not Nate the cheat Marquardt who had been caught 3 TIMES MEOW! (intentional meow).
  • 08-20-2012, 03:33 AM
    MIZjitsZOU
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Exactly,

    I remember a fighter actually saying something along the lines of. "I don't care if my opponents use a ped, it wont make them any better at landing a punch or scoring a takedown"
    r

    The reason that arguement is flawed is the same for baseball. Yeah steroids won't make you a better baseball player, but it could take a ball that was gonna land at the warning track end up in the stands for a dinger.
  • 08-20-2012, 02:39 AM
    1inthechamber
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    I disagree. She cheated and of course you can not respect too much someone that has cheated. But to say that nothing she has done is legit is too way exaggerated. You do not achieve that kind of level only with roids.
    Exactly,

    I remember a fighter actually saying something along the lines of. "I don't care if my opponents use a ped, it wont make them any better at landing a punch or scoring a takedown"
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •