Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: Alistair Overeemís Priority Is to Get Licensed and Then Fight ASAP, Title Shot or Not

Your Message

Click here to log in

What Is Quinton Jackson's Nickname?

 
 

You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

HTML

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 10-28-2012, 08:54 PM
    rivethead
    Quote Originally Posted by optimusjoel View Post
    If a win over Kongo= a win over Lesnar that would in fact mean you had them ranked the same, which you did say ^^^ LOL, I was just illustrating my point that I don't think you talk to people like that off the internet, cause if this conversation happened in person that would be my reaction, not a threat just making my point. I don't like to be insulted for no reason so excuse me for defending myself. If you read that again (slowly) you would see I never called you a bitch. I said you made a bitch move and I would suspect you would act like a bitch in person. But you are right this as gone on way to long.
    Ah, yes. The old, even-though-I'm-talking-shit-from-the-safety-of-anonymity-I'd-totally-for-realz-punch-you-in-person-because-I'm-ever-so-much-more-manly-than-you interwebz retort. A true classic, and always a strong indication of both intelligence and masculinity.

    Look back and see who resorted to insults first, kid.

    Then come back when you've grown up. Or don't. Either way, life goes on.

    rh
  • 10-28-2012, 08:32 PM
    optimusjoel
    Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I made the comparison of Kongo to lesnar because--circa 2011, before their respective losses to Hunt and AO--I had them both ranked pretty close, in the 15-20 range.

    It's OK if you don't agree with me, I don't care.

    But at least understand what I'm talking about before replying.

    rh
    If a win over Kongo= a win over Lesnar that would in fact mean you had them ranked the same, which you did say ^^^ LOL, I was just illustrating my point that I don't think you talk to people like that off the internet, cause if this conversation happened in person that would be my reaction, not a threat just making my point. I don't like to be insulted for no reason so excuse me for defending myself. If you read that again (slowly) you would see I never called you a bitch. I said you made a bitch move and I would suspect you would act like a bitch in person. But you are right this as gone on way to long.
  • 10-28-2012, 07:35 PM
    rivethead
    Quote Originally Posted by optimusjoel View Post
    So you say Kongo was ranked the same as Brock,
    I actually said that I'd rank a win over Kongo in 2011 about as good as a win over brock in 2011. So from the very beginning, you're illustrating what I've thought: You don't understand.

    I gave valid reasons why I disagreed, you say I don't understand and you imply that I'm dumb.
    You brought up Georges St. Pierre, who really can't be compared to lesnar...unless you're dumb. So, yeah. First thing you got right all week.

    I tell you that your wife runs the show and you go and tell her, then post her response (honestly what a bitch move LOL).
    She asked what was making me laugh on the boards. She actually reads the forum occasionally. Mostly for the comedy.

    The reason I made that assumption about you is from how pig headed you are.
    Right. Because responding to every one of my posts makes only one of us pig-headed, correct? At least I can admit it.

    Not everyone is willing to put up with that level of stubbornness.
    Seriously, the woman is a saint. Second thing you got right this week. We should notify Mensa.

    From what I can tell is you really act this way online and not in person, which is a good thing (for your health atleast). I know at this point I would think about punching you in the face, but you also seem like the type to call the cops and press charges (like a bitch).
    Yeah...about that...calling someone a bitch on line and threatening people you'll never meet is exactly the opposite of actually being a bitch, isn't it?


    I mean, it is, if you're dumb.

    rh
  • 10-28-2012, 06:06 PM
    AnchorPunch
    Quote Originally Posted by optimusjoel View Post
    So you say Kongo was ranked the same as Brock, I gave valid reasons why I disagreed, you say I don't understand and you imply that I'm dumb. I tell you that your wife runs the show and you go and tell her, then post her response (honestly what a bitch move LOL). The reason I made that assumption about you is from how pig headed you are. Not everyone is willing to put up with that level of stubbornness. From what I can tell is you really act this way online and not in person, which is a good thing (for your health atleast). I know at this point I would think about punching you in the face, but you also seem like the type to call the cops and press charges (like a bitch).
  • 10-28-2012, 05:15 PM
    optimusjoel
    Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I don't think lesnar would be able to do that without eating big punches to the face. That's probably just me, but I think Kongo has the reach and mediocre TDD, I think he hurts lesnar before brock has the chance to impose his will.

    And a lot of that is that I feel brock's heart isn't in it anymore. He knows he's not among the elite fighters anymore, and I feel his history shows that if he can't be the best at something, he quits.


    That's cute, because I expected you to reply without any actual support for your perspective, and to resort to weak insults.

    My wife said to tell you she's smarter than you too, and she's sorry for whichever women have standards low enough to allow you to touch them.

    I told her she was making a lot of assumptions with statements like that...but that I didn't doubt was that she was more intelligent then you.

    rh
    So you say Kongo was ranked the same as Brock, I gave valid reasons why I disagreed, you say I don't understand and you imply that I'm dumb. I tell you that your wife runs the show and you go and tell her, then post her response (honestly what a bitch move LOL). The reason I made that assumption about you is from how pig headed you are. Not everyone is willing to put up with that level of stubbornness. From what I can tell is you really act this way online and not in person, which is a good thing (for your health atleast). I know at this point I would think about punching you in the face, but you also seem like the type to call the cops and press charges (like a bitch).
  • 10-28-2012, 04:04 PM
    lwbrewer
    Since vanity fights for titles seems to be the thing with the UFC. We need a mmanews title and it's rh's wife against optimusjoel. My money's on the wife she'll out think him.lol.
  • 10-28-2012, 02:39 PM
    W.Silva>C.Norris
    Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I don't think lesnar would be able to do that without eating big punches to the face. That's probably just me, but I think Kongo has the reach and mediocre TDD, I think he hurts lesnar before brock has the chance to impose his will.

    And a lot of that is that I feel brock's heart isn't in it anymore. He knows he's not among the elite fighters anymore, and I feel his history shows that if he can't be the best at something, he quits.


    That's cute, because I expected you to reply without any actual support for your perspective, and to resort to weak insults.

    My wife said to tell you she's smarter than you too, and she's sorry for whichever women have standards low enough to allow you to touch them.

    I told her she was making a lot of assumptions with statements like that...but that I didn't doubt was that she was more intelligent then you.

    rh
    if any thread just got funny, its this one.
  • 10-28-2012, 02:02 PM
    rivethead
    Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    Agree with most of what you are saying except this. Kongo would get taken down and pounded the f out. Now if you took a stipe miocic as an example I would agree. Kongo know, he would get worked to easily imo on the ground.

    I don't know much about technical wrestling, so back in the day when I argued with you about lesnar's wrestling pedigree I back pedal a bit (although he did win a ncaa champ). Even if he misses the initial takedown I think he drives kongo from one side of the cage to the other and gets him down.

    Who is Kongo fighting next?
    I don't think lesnar would be able to do that without eating big punches to the face. That's probably just me, but I think Kongo has the reach and mediocre TDD, I think he hurts lesnar before brock has the chance to impose his will.

    And a lot of that is that I feel brock's heart isn't in it anymore. He knows he's not among the elite fighters anymore, and I feel his history shows that if he can't be the best at something, he quits.

    Quote Originally Posted by optimusjoel View Post
    Exactly what I expected you to write, I clearly don't understand you because I disagree. I would say I feel sorry for your wife but I suspect she runs the show.
    That's cute, because I expected you to reply without any actual support for your perspective, and to resort to weak insults.

    My wife said to tell you she's smarter than you too, and she's sorry for whichever women have standards low enough to allow you to touch them.

    I told her she was making a lot of assumptions with statements like that...but that I didn't doubt was that she was more intelligent then you.

    rh
  • 10-28-2012, 06:26 AM
    macewen
    I'm glad ao just wants to fight. he could be saying he is just gonna wait, yeah he cheatex, did his time, now lets see what clean (jopefully) reem has
  • 10-28-2012, 02:38 AM
    Sakara=Excitement
    I'm under the belief that Overeem should have to fight someone first before a title shot. But make his fight the #1 contenders match.
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •