Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: Chris Weidman says Brazilian fans want Anderson Silva to lose

Your Message

Click here to log in

What is the last name of UFC's President?

 
 

You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

HTML

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 11-18-2012, 08:18 AM
    IceCold48
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post


    You people crack me up with this nonsense. Anderson has destroyed everybody that has faced him. Including the ones that had to talk shit to get their title shots. Weidman has beat one fucking guy and all of a sudden he is the man thats going to take out the champ? but Anderson is ducking him? Yeah right. Im gonna laugh my ass off when Boetch puts Weidman to sleep.
    Wow I leave for a month come back to moronic shit like this? Looks like I haven't missed much.

    they unblock Chael fan yet?

    Also roaddawg your a complete jackass.
  • 11-18-2012, 08:13 AM
    W.Silva>C.Norris
    Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Weidman ducking Belcher must surely hurt your feelings. He is guilty of the same fucking thing you are criticizing Silva for....
    prove your point. Show me the quote of Weidman saying he has no intentions of fighting belcher. The evidence of Anderson saying he refuses to fight weidman is quite plentiful.

    I know the concept may be complicated for your simple little mind, but turning down a fight is different then ducking an opponent.
  • 11-17-2012, 10:05 PM
    roaddawg
    Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    and what does this have to do with defending his title? stick to the issue maybe?

    and when he comes right out and says he wont fight weidman, regardless of if it hurts your feelings or not, thats called ducking.
    Weidman ducking Belcher must surely hurt your feelings. He is guilty of the same fucking thing you are criticizing Silva for....
  • 11-17-2012, 09:53 PM
    Kimbo> Rampage
    Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    and what does this have to do with defending his title? stick to the issue maybe?

    and when he comes right out and says he wont fight weidman, regardless of if it hurts your feelings or not, thats called ducking.
    Well Anderson "didnt want to fight" Vitor, Maia, Sonnen... BUT HE DID FIGHT THEM... That is what mattered in the end. When was the Weidman fight ever offered to him? Did he ever turn it down? It doesnt seem like Dana or the UFC are too interested in that fight either.

    It is important to keep the integrity of the belt... Keep the champion active, have him fight the most deserving contenders, etc... but when it comes to situations like GSP, Silva, and even Jones... If a bigger fight is able to be made, between another champ and top p4p fighter... you make it. I get where your coming from, but I guess we just disagree on the issue.

    I guess some fans will get a little pissed when one of the best in the game... off all time is verbally slandered and made out to be "ducking" the "next guy" so loosely.
  • 11-17-2012, 09:44 PM
    W.Silva>C.Norris
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    I get the argument that he should always be looking to face the "most deserving contender" in his division and defend his belts...

    but when super-fights are brought up, possibly with GSP and Jones... Then to hear people say that he is "ducking" or is "Scared" of Weidman... Really?
    GSP and Jones are WAY more dangerous than Chris, probably ever will be... I like Chris, he is a very promising up and comer, but not the likes of GSP or Jones.

    Those fights mean a lot more than a fight with Weidman. GSP and Jones are not MW's but having champions that dominate... much less fighting each other is a good thing... for the sport and the business imo...
    and what does this have to do with defending his title? stick to the issue maybe?

    and when he comes right out and says he wont fight weidman, regardless of if it hurts your feelings or not, thats called ducking.
  • 11-17-2012, 09:35 PM
    Kimbo> Rampage
    Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    save your time dude.. his unintelligent reply clearly shows his reading comprehension is lacking.
    I get the argument that he should always be looking to face the "most deserving contender" in his division and defend his belts...

    but when super-fights are brought up, possibly with GSP and Jones... Then to hear people say that he is "ducking" or is "Scared" of Weidman... Really?
    GSP and Jones are WAY more dangerous than Chris, probably ever will be... I like Chris, he is a very promising up and comer, but not the likes of GSP or Jones.

    Those fights mean a lot more than a fight with Weidman. GSP and Jones are not MW's but having champions that dominate... much less fighting each other is a good thing... for the sport and the business imo...
  • 11-17-2012, 09:04 PM
    CtGreat
    People thinking that Silva is afraid to face Weidman is ridiculous....
    Is he shirking his responsibilities as a champ? Thats a valid argument.
    Is he chasing vanity fights? Thats a valid argument
    Is he scared of Chris Weidman even after finishing every wrestler he's ever faced? Hell no.

    Silva doesn't want to fight Chris....but its all about money vs risk. Weidman is more of a risk for silva than its worth, especially when he could face GSP for millions and the risk is similar.
  • 11-17-2012, 08:44 PM
    roaddawg
    Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    ...says the guy who doesn't want to see Anderson face another wrestler.

    rh
    You're no different... infact you are on the opposite end of the spectrum. You only want to see Silva fight wrestlers hoping they can smotherfuck their way to victory.

    This was always a puzzle to me because history has shown us that Silva isn't a fish out of water on his back anyways. Its almost like watching a wrestler fight JDS sure you might be able to get him down but it's not like they can do anything with it once they get him there.

    There is this little skillset called defense that Silva trains extensively on and lets not get started on his granite chin...







    The man trains with your boy Werdum and Nog for crying out loud. I don't see any threat that Weidman brings to the table that Silva isn't prepared to deal with lol. Dude I would gladly put everything on the line against you if this fight ever happens which I doubt because I see Weidman getting KTFO by Vitor or losing a UD to Bisping.
  • 11-17-2012, 01:35 PM
    rivethead
    Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Or those who know better recognized that was perhaps the shittiest Munoz that ever showed up in the octagon.
    ...says the guy who doesn't want to see Anderson face another wrestler.

    rh
  • 11-17-2012, 04:13 AM
    roaddawg
    Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Ahhh...but times have changed. I guarantee that more people know who Wiedman is in 2012 than knew who Anderson was in 2006.


    Anyone who wasn't impressed with his fight with Munoz is either Michael Bisping or someone who doesn't want Anderson to fight anyone with good wrestling.
    rh
    Or those who know better recognized that was perhaps the shittiest Munoz that ever showed up in the octagon.
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •