Originally Posted by dmc_tim
how does the pecking order go in your opinion for the UFC top 10 in the LHW division. heres my top 10.
1. Rampage- current UFC champ
2. Forrest- current #1 contender
3. Lyoto - next inline for title shot after griffin, faced high tier competition
4. Thiago- not yet imo faught top tier competition, just 2nd rate competition
5. Rashad- even though im his fan, undefeated but untested
6. Wand- won his last fight in dominating fashion but is 1-3 in his last 4
7. Chuck- 1-2 in has last 3 but won a UD vs silva
8. Shogun- lost his UFC Debut but still top 10 possibly top 5
9. Keith Jardine- up and down type of fighter but still top 10 not top 5
10. Anderson silva- the most dominant UFC MW but have yet to see what he can do @ LHW. i put him @ 10 cause of his dominance @ MW.
my top 10 IMO:
Rampage--cuz he whooped Chuck's ass
Lyoto--still unbeaten but has the most momentum
Chuck--surprisingly only has 1 victory vs this top 10 group (wand) and 3 loses.
Forrest--would lose to Chuck....beat Shogun at the right time.
Wand--convincing win vs Jardine...Thiago should be interesting.
Shogun--hope he recovers well....great potential
Jardine--roller coaster, beats Forrest & Chuck but loses to Bonnar and Houston
Thiago--more dominating then Rashad
Rashad--needs to finish fighters like Bisping to move up.
Anderson Silva--just cuz
this sig has been approved by sandywh
"When you submit someone, there is no controversy, there is no doubt, there is only the certainty of the result. You are better than your opponent and he must submit to your technique"