| | Celebs and Athletes in MMA
With the popularity of MMA growing leaps and bounds over the last few years to the point where celebrities and athletes like Brock Lesnar, Herschel Walker (1st fight scheduled Jan 30, 2010), Bobby Lashley, Cung Lee, Butterbean, Sean O'hair, Bam Bam Bigelo (RIP), Bob Sapp, Jose Canseco, Lisa Marie Varon (no official fights) and others have put on the gloves and jumped into the cage or ring, it appears the trend is not going to stop.
The likes of Shaq, Floyd Mayweather and more have expressed interest in competing in the MMA world.
To keep everyones minds open, don't forget females.
What celeb, famous person or athlete would do well or would you like to see in MMA?
My list is as follows:
1. Joe Rogan
2. Spencer Pratt, Perez Hilton and Lady Gaga (I would like them to be in a handicap match against Brock Lesnar, Fedor, Wandy and Tank)
3. Shelton Benjamin (I think he would do well)
4. Kurt Angle (Also I think he would do well, but wouldn't last long... 3 fights max. He's too banged up already, plus, what more does this guy have to prove? Won the olympics with a broken neck. Nuff said)
5. Roy Jones Jr. (cuz he's my f/n hero okay. Over the hill Roy is still better than great!)
6. Manny Pacman P. (Seriously, Pacman vs. Penn... As long as it doesn't go to the ground...)
7. Serena Williams (Can you say... booty drop!)
8. Chuck Norris (Chuck Norris)
9. Jet Li (Jet Li)
10. Michael Clark Duncan and Shaq (Against each other)
Obviously Bruce Lee, but that can't happen. Mike Tyson would be #1 if he were still in shape.
Anyway, who's your pick(s)?
Goodbye Mr. Burton
All in the reflexes Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice