NFL 2009/2010 Season and Post Season Picks!!!
Alright, just finished watching Steelers/Titans have a pretty entertaining game, in which Troy Palamalu again displayed why he's probably Joe Rogan's NFL "hero" and I figured, why not get the debate started on season picks and opinions on who's gonna pull out the most wins???
I'll start by giving rough season predictions and playoff calls:
1. Dallas Cowboys: 12-4 (NFC EAST CHAMPION)
2. Atlanta Falcons: 11-5 (NFC SOUTH CHAMPION)
3. Chicago Bears: 11-5 (NFC NORTH CHAMPION)
4. Arizona Cardinals: 11-5 (NFC WEST CHAMPION)
5. New York Giants: 12-4 (NFC WILD CARD WINNER)
6. Carolina Panthers: 10-6(NFC WILD CARD WINNER)
7. San Francisco 49ers: 10-6
8. Washington Redskins: 8-8
1. New England Patriots: 14-2 (AFC EAST CHAMPION)
2. Pittsburgh Steelers: 13-3 (AFC NORTH CHAMPION)
3. Tennessee Titans: 12-4 (AFC SOUTH CHAMPION)
4. Kansas City Chiefs: 8-8 (AFC WEST WINNER)
5. Houston Texans: 10-6 (AFC WILD CARD WINNER)
6. Miami Dolphins: 10-6 (AFC WILD CARD WINNER)
7. Cleveland Browns: 10-6
8. Indianapolis Colts: 9-7
Chicago over Carolina
New York over Arizona
New York over Dallas
Chicago over Atlanta
Chicago over New York
Miami over Tenn
Houston over Kansas City
New England over Miami
Pittsburgh over Houston
Pittsburgh over New England
Pittsburgh over Chicago in the Super Bowl 30-27
well we are in week 3 now and some of your pick don't look so good
for one the colts will win more then 9 games and they will make it in the playoffs imho.
i can't see why you would put the browns ahead of them and winning 10 games who are they going to beat LOL
new england does not look so good right now,brady is off and that D is awful.i don't think brady is 100% right now we'll see how he does as the weeks go on but i don't think they make the playoff.
the J.E.T.S jets jets jets look fucking awsome.ryans D is steller and sanchez (sp?)look like he can play in the NFL.they are going to be a tough team to beat.
i'm thinking the vikings will be a hard team to knock off,They have AP,a tough run D put bret in there and they could make a run at the super bowl
also the ravens look fucking awsome flaccos good. they have 2 really good RB in maghee and rice the D has always been good so that's another good team to watch out for.
this year should be a good one
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:04 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.