Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cotto vs. Judah

Rico Guest

Default Cotto vs. Judah

Who do you have?? I would insert a poll but I don't know how lol. State who you got and why, either way this will be everything DLH vs Mayweather wasn't...the Brooklyn vs Puerto Rico crows will be insane. Brooklyn will be outnumbered but are just as loud and crazy as anybody.

I think Judah will pick apart Cotto and win by KO by Round 10. He is way too fast and powerful for a guy who got rocked by Chop Chop and who gets hit way too frequently every fight he's in. Cotto has plenty of heart and a great body attack, but Judah definitely does not have a glass jaw as the PBF fight proved...Judah's speed and strength will be 2 much victory for "Supa" Judah...

I disagree, while Judah does have the speed and technique advantage, he starts breaking down later in fights. I see Cotto pinning Judah on the ropes more often than not and breaking him down with body punches. It'll be Cotto winning by late round KO, or at least a clear decision.

And fighting Mayweather at welterweight does not prove you don't have a glass jaw. He lost his power as soon as he hit 140 and couldn't hurt a fly at 147. If anything, Judah needs to stay on his toes to avoid Cotto's crushing power. And I don't think Chop Chop rocked Cotto, it was either Torres or Maussa, both of whom are among the hardest punchers at 140. 147 is Cotto's home, he'll be too big, strong, and physical for Judah.

Israel Vazquez....Super Bantamweight Champ....Super Heavyweight Heart

This man is my hero.

Rico Guest

LOL I totally disagree with almost everything you said.

1. Judah didn't seem to break down against Mickey Ward or Spinks in the latter rounds, what are you basing that analysis on? His fight against PBF and Baldomir?
    2. Cotto cannot pin Judah on the ropes Judah is way too quick.
    3. Judah getting hit flush on the chin several times, as HBO analysts remark "Well Judah definitely can take a shot and has a strong chin" doesn't mean anything to you?? Mayweather at 147 would knock out Cotto in 6 rounds so I don't see where you're coming from there. Judah definitely doesn't have a glass jaw.
    4. Watch the fight between Cotto and Chop Chop again, because clearly you missed Cotto doing the exact same dance Judah did against Kostya and then bear hug Corley before he fell. Torres and Maussa both rocked Cotto as well, but don't have the power and speed of Judah.
    5. Judah has been fighting at 147 longer then Cotto, is way quicker, and has more power as well (speed plus power equals velocity). If Malinaggi had power he would've beat Cotto.

Quote Originally Posted by Rico
    LOL I totally disagree with almost everything you said.

If Malinaggi had power he would've beat Cotto.
    Did you watch that fight??? He beat Paulie to death and when he got tired of breaking up his face, he just banged the body over and over because he knew Malignaggi couldn't possibly hurt him. that fight wasn't even remotely close.

Quote Originally Posted by Rico
    Mayweather at 147 would knock out Cotto in 6 rounds so I don't see where you're coming from there.
    No, he wouldn't. I'm not sure Mayweather at 147 could KO Glass Joe.

Rico Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DonFrye
    Did you watch that fight??? He beat Paulie to death and when he got tired of breaking up his face, he just banged the body over and over because he knew Malignaggi couldn't possibly hurt him. that fight wasn't even remotely close.
    EXACTLY, he knew he couldn't hurt him. If he's getting his ass kicked by Torres I don't know how you guys don't think Judah will hurt and beat him, it's people like you that make me so much guap through betting.

As for the Mayweather comment, that's funny, he obliterated Gatti at 140 and at 147 carries even more power, he would knock out Cotto through 6 rounds EASY.

Well, I doubt you made money off of me if you were betting on Judah against Baldomir or Tszyu.......

Rico Guest

LOL yeeeea cuz you bet against Judah with Baldomir, tell another story Selleck. I don't like your dumb ass trying to tell me to put up sources and do this do that you're a buzzard after Judah knocks out Cotto you will be the 2nd guy I laugh @ after Cruz who seemingly never posts anymore.

Punk Ass Guest

I'm going to say Judah has something to prove and will not bullshit in this fight. I think he's going to be on top of his game and will outbox Cotto on way to an easy 12 round victory.

Cotto!
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Thread Information