Poll: Who win this fight?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Karo Parisyan vs Bj Penn (WW Division)

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    I believe he gassed vs GSP, but not Hughes who the fuck gasses like that? he was clearly injured. Unless you can show me another fighter that goes from normal to gassed in an instance I dont believe for one minute that Penn gassed vs Hughes.

bj gassed against jens, gsp and imo hughes....i do believe the injury story but imo watch the end of the 2nd round...penn was already gassing from trying to finish with that reverse triangle...but i do belive the rib injury

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKtheCHAMP
    bj gassed against jens, gsp and imo hughes....i do believe the injury story but imo watch the end of the 2nd round...penn was already gassing from trying to finish with that reverse triangle...but i do belive the rib injury
    ya but theres gettin tired adn then theres gassin, I dont believe he was GASSED until he got that rib injury who knows if he woulda sucked it up between rounds? all we know is.. he went from able to fight to unable to move in a matter of a minute
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

actually Karo had 2 Judo throws. one was the nice one that we saw over and over again in the replays, and the second one was when Karo had Burkman in the kimura and he just sweeped his leg and threw him down (round 3)

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

Penn would take it cuz Karo doesnt really finish his opponents. Now every Karo fight is entertaining and I know he bring every time he fights but he was killing burkman with strikes the didnt just go in and let his hands and Burkman recovered every time,if you let Penn have a chance like that he will capitalize. I just watched the Penn GSP fight last night again and I still think he won that he out fought him on the feet and if he can do that with GSP he can easily pick apart Karo's game. Penn also works out with heavy guys so when he grabs a guys his weight he can toss them around.Penn just has to watch those throws

Not sure who takes the fight. I'd bet that this one goes to the judges. Penn probably wins because his style would lend him to score higher on the cards. But it would be an awesomely technical fight with a ton of action for all real MMA fans.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual
    actually Karo had 2 Judo throws. one was the nice one that we saw over and over again in the replays, and the second one was when Karo had Burkman in the kimura and he just sweeped his leg and threw him down (round 3)
    That's one of the greatest judo throws i've seen in ufc IMO.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information