Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ricco Rodriguez says fans tell him he's fat

i saw it on youtube. If you search there you will prob find it. His date was a lush and she got him drunk. I was pretty disapointed he drank girly cocktails while his date was drinking beer and doing shots. She told him she was not attracted to him at all. Basically he struck out but it was pretty funny.

matto Guest

i used to like watching him fight, it is good that he is going to lose weight, maybe frank mir should do the same thing. i will look foward to seeing him fight again. in the interview he said "when i see something i go for it" damm right he does he weighs 290, everytime he sees food he goes for it.

since when did he go back to team punishment? i thought he left like 3 years ago.

matto Guest

i never seen those blind dates with rico and tim in them, i would like to see them, i watch that show sometimes. any link for where i can watch that at?

Holy Shit guys!! Looks like Ricco is full of shit about losing weight! That article said he was 290 and was still cutting but he weighed in at 298 for the WFA bout! Check out how big he has gotten! Some of the pics are on MMAweekly.com. Waterman looks like a beast!!!

Yeah, the weigh in video is up on the Pics & Videos sub-forum here. He definitely is still quite the big boy. Long ways to go before he's "Suave" again.

Ricco has to lose, there's no way you can be that big and last longer than 1/2 a round. I might put my house on this fight.

Guys that big start to sweet and breath heavy while eating. Not sure how long he going to last in a fight.

If you're a professional fighter, your job is to basically train and fight. How the crap can you look lke that. Give me a frigin break, Ron Waterman should shoot himself if he loses to a dude in that kind of shape. It's absurd.

matto Guest

i dont understand, it should be very hard to gain weight with the extreme workouts they go through.

Thread Information