Thread: GNC Vitamins?

Default GNC Vitamins?

I'm currently taking the GNC Mega Man Sport Vitapack, and I'm wondering if there is a better/more cost effect brand of sport multivitaman out there? I was also looking into picking up ZMA and some BCAA; is GNC stuff worth the price or is there a cheaper place I could get it.

I actually seen a report in a magazine, sorry can't remember where. I think it was at the gym. The GNC megapack did very well.

mega pack is good.

But if you are eating enough (with every single meal, all day, everyday) frutis/veggies most of your vitmain/mineral needs will be meet.

We do need additonal C, E, B, zinc, magnesium, and some people are deefiecient in D.

I just take B & C complexes along with One A Day Maximum. Sometimes I megadose. Personally I think GNC's supplements are very overpriced. I get much better deals at Vitamin World and The Vitamin Shoppe.

Yes most products are overpriced at GNC as compared to what you could find online.

But the MegaMen Vitamin from GNC is a good product. It belongs ot GNC's house brand so prices are more fair, but still pricey.

I don't just mean online. Optimum Nutrition's 5 lb. whey is over $15 cheaper at Vitamin Shoppe than it is at GNC.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio
    I don't just mean online. Optimum Nutrition's 5 lb. whey is over $15 cheaper at Vitamin Shoppe than it is at GNC.
    Sorry I was under the impression vitamin shoppe was only an online retailer. We don't have all that many supp stores in toronto

Hey Adonis, what are your views on Animal Pak as a multivitamin? Also before you respond after shipping it was $23 for 44 days worth.
    "Speed plus mass equals destruction" - Brock Lesnar

I take a Soft Gelatin Multiple from Nature's Life. They are softgels so they go down easy even though they are pretty big. I used to take a pack of 5-6 individual vitamins, that was fine, but i needed to eat a big meal with em, or Id get nauseated and pull the trigger to feel better.

I payed $36 for 180 SGM's at a local vitamin shop.

Thread Information