Poll: Who win this fight?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Couture vs Sakuraba ( At Their Best)

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    the only Gracie that he sub'd that he was much bigger then was Royler, the other two were 185ers just like him
    you know full well renzo is not saku's size...and renzo and royler where the only gracies he tapped...he beat ryan by decision and beat royce by stoppage...

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKtheCHAMP
    you know full well renzo is not saku's size...and renzo and royler where the only gracies he tapped...he beat ryan by decision and beat royce by stoppage...
    Does Renzo fight at 185?

and Royce fights at what weight?
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Does Renzo fight at 185?

and Royce fights at what weight?

so wat if renzo fights a 185...didnt saku fight at 205??does that make him 205...

and yeah royce was 185 but i was saying that he had a size advantage over the gracies he tapped wich were royler and renzo and he does have size on them...

so wat if renzo fights a 185...didnt saku fight at 205??does that make him 205...

and yeah royce was 185 but i was saying that he had a size advantage over the gracies he tapped wich were royler and renzo and he does have size on them...
    Saku moved up to 205, his weight class is 185 just like Renzo, and Royce
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Saku moved up to 205, his weight class is 185 just like Renzo, and Royce

I know that but renzo should be fighting at 170 but fights at 185 just like saku did...and like i already said...saku tapped gracies that were smaller than him is all i ment...

I know that but renzo should be fighting at 170 but fights at 185 just like saku did...and like i already said...saku tapped gracies that were smaller than him is all i ment...
    but since when did BJJ become about size and power?

but since when did BJJ become about size and power?

its not but once again ill say...all i was pointing out is that the gracies that saku tapped were smaller and in the fight with randy itl be saku with the size disadvantage...its all i was saying...

Sak via submission in the late rounds.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

Default Saku

Yeah I would give it to Saku. I just wish that there had been a 185 div when he was in his prime because he would have rocked everyone. Too bad he wasnt a bit younger because he still has the sprit to be the fighter he use to be but his head trama really fucked things up for him.
    If he can’t get the fight to the ground he is screwed, he'll get beat like a dog without an owner. Now the guy says he wants to kick my ass.

-Wanderlei Silva on Filho

yeah and imo couture is prime right now...and thats the tread in there prime...

so imo randy mops the floor with saku...a man of randys size and wrestling skill would throw saku around and pound him out...by this point in randys career which imo is his prime he wont get caught in a kamura of armbar by saku...hes to smart for that and could probably spend the night out pointing saku with his dirty boxing and takedowns...or hedd pound out the win in the 3rd round...

saku is a great fighter and was able to subb some gracies but he was bigger than them all and had that power advantage on them...with randy he'l be at the disadvantage with power...
    I understand why you think Randy is in his prime but It's impossible. He's 40 something years old. The reason he is doing so well is because of him competition. Silvia just isn't good enough to beat a aging Couture or anybody else for that matter.

A prime Saku is very hard to beat and he can take a ton of damage. One mistake and Saku will sub him, I just think Couture will eventually make one.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information