+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fedor Emelianenko vs Tim Sylvia in a boxing match

Smile Fedor Emelianenko vs Tim Sylvia in a boxing match

I think this would be one for the ages!!!

your just asking for trouble arent you?

-sniffs the air- I smell shit....Troll Shit.

Default Fedor

Ridiculous....Fedor no question. Right over hand bomb on the bottom of Timmy chin would drop him like a brick shit house.
    If he can’t get the fight to the ground he is screwed, he'll get beat like a dog without an owner. Now the guy says he wants to kick my ass.

-Wanderlei Silva on Filho

Quote Originally Posted by abd13
    I think this would be one for the ages!!!
    It certainly would be. It would be on every highlight reel for years to come. I can see it now (dream sequence fade in)

Fighters are announced. They meet i nthe center of the ring for instruction. Fedor stares Tim down. As Sylvia walks backk to the corner a large brown stain slowly appears in the seat of his pants. He gets back to his corner and you can visible see him begging Pat Militich to throw in the towel. Big John starts the action with his trademark "You ready? You ready? C'mon let's get it on!" Fedor slowly walks to the center of the ring. Big John calls time. He calls in the crew to mop up the large yellow patch of water in Tim Sylvia's corner. Time is called back in. Fedor, again, approaches the center of the ring. He raises his left hand for the symbolic hand shake to start the fight. Sylvia ducks and wences. Then touches up. Both fighters take a step back. Fedor, from about 8 feet away throws a jab. Sylvia faints and hits the canvass hard. Mouthpiece flies out of the ring and into Micheal Clark Duncan's lap. Big John checks his fighter and declares Fedor Emelianko the winner. Sylvia is PTFO (Passed The Fuck Out)

The End
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

Troll

Troll via Suicide

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information