+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is WFA worth getting?

Default Is WFA worth getting?

everyones thoughts?

i'm getting it for the Lindland fight.

what am i the only loser posting on a friday night. damnit! foiled again.

Yes it's worth getting and it is only 4 oclock so who cares...I wish I could get it but I have COX

I was planning on buying this one when the first fightcard came out. But, this past week has really been a disappointment to me. With all the shuffling around that has taken place, I'm not getting it. If it was just a question of one fighter it would be different. The WFA seems to be a little out of control with this one. To answer your question though, if the fightcard sticks to what we "think" it will be, I think it would be worth the money.

I'm getting it.

I am looking forward to seeing Bas fight again (although not against Kimo now). I am also looking forward to the Mayhem fight as well as Linland/Rampage.

The fact that I get a discount on all PPV's always helps too. Working for the cable company does have that advantage.
    "Hang The Dj"
    ~The Smiths

Default too bad they aren't on DirecTV

I'd buy the damn thing, too bad they aren't carrying it on DirecTV. Not getting "full" PPV coverage along with all the turmoil is going to hurt their PPV buys...

I have DTV and am having trouble finding anyone who hash DISH to watch it with.... All my buddies who watch MMA have Cable or DTV....

I'll get the day after it comes out on bittorent.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Bas is still fighting, so I'm gonna get it. He could've fought a fan from the sixth row and I woulda thrown my money down to see it. Plus Rampage/Lindland, Mayhem is on there, Razor Rob, and generally all the fights should turn out good in terms of action fights. They've got a lot of unique styled fighters on that card. Almost every match has a really unique style fighter if you look at the card closely.

The Rampage fight is the only one im really interested in. I was looking forward to the Bas Kimo fight but thats not going to happin now. Ill just save my $35 and watch it sunday on youtube. Plus i have a problem with giving my money to Don King.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information