View Poll Results: Who would win and how?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Couture

15 71.43%
  • Rampage

6 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rampage vs Couture

Punk Ass Guest

Default Rampage vs Couture

who would win and how?

at 205 or hw.

this is tough, Rampage has the better stand up and has enough power to knock Randy out,

Randy is a great wrestler who can take Rampage down at will. So i really do not know, this is too tough.

I would say Rampage wins 5 to 6 times out of 10 so about even. Its just to hard for me to actually say for sure.

Punk Ass Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dork8503
    at 205 or hw.

this is tough, Rampage has the better stand up and has enough power to knock Randy out,

Randy is a great wrestler who can take Rampage down at will. So i really do not know, this is too tough.

I would say Rampage wins 5 to 6 times out of 10 so about even. Its just to hard for me to actually say for sure.
    I agree.

I would say LHW though since they both can make it with no problem, and it seems to be the best weight class for both.

i'd take rampage. 6 outta 10.

mostly due to his strength. and stand up. nothing taking away from randy. he's wrestling is supurb and i think he'd get him down more than his fair share of times. it would be a good match up.

Warchief Guest

I think couture would win this by decision...he can take rampage by experience.

It's kinda a toss up but I'm going with Couture bc of this superior wrestling and it is just not smart to bet against him.

Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145
    I agree.

I would say LHW though since they both can make it with no problem, and it seems to be the best weight class for both.
    how can people say Rampage cant win?? rampage has great takedown defense as weve seen with randleman Couture will get kod badly lol.
    Fedor is the King of MMA........... his standup, grappling, agility, defense and submission skills are on another level of combat...........we should have more combat sambo champs in mma lol............

Quote Originally Posted by thelegendrvb
    It's kinda a toss up but I'm going with Couture bc of this superior wrestling and it is just not smart to bet against him.
    so superior wrestling over better standup and also a decent wrestling??OHH not so brigth there buddy no offense.rampage is considered a boxer with wrestling skills and taekdown defense Couture stands no chance.
    Fedor is the King of MMA........... his standup, grappling, agility, defense and submission skills are on another level of combat...........we should have more combat sambo champs in mma lol............

well rampage striking is better, and his wrestling is good but not as good as randy's. but if i had to bet, i would go with randy anyways.

randy by dec

i say couture wins by the late rounds by gnp...i think he would exchange strikes n avoid getting hit n then keep taking him down. rampage would get tired in the late rounds n randy would gnp away

Thread Information