View Poll Results: Who win this fight?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sobral

11 61.11%
  • Belfort

7 38.89%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Renato Sobral vs Vitor Belfort (At 205)

Quote Originally Posted by dork8503
    Renatos stand up is not close to Vitor's. Vitor would knock the hell out of him. He was gassed as hell against Lambert. What do you think happens when he gasses against Vitor, he will get knocked out.
    What makes you think hes gonna gas vs Vitor?
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    What makes you think hes gonna gas vs Vitor?

idk prob cuz he is a goof ass so he prob doesn't train that great anymore. So I'm assuming since he gassed in the first round against Lambert he will gas in a fight with Vitor if it was his next fight.

Renato gasses in the first round and fight before that charges chuck, i would say he isn't the smartest tool so i have no faith in him to ever do anything good.

idk prob cuz he is a goof ass so he prob doesn't train that great anymore. So I'm assuming since he gassed in the first round against Lambert he will gas in a fight with Vitor if it was his next fight.

Renato gasses in the first round and fight before that charges chuck, i would say he isn't the smartest tool so i have no faith in him to ever do anything good.
    too late for that, Sobral has already done a ton of good he hardly gasses in his fight so its an odd assumption to make, and its funny how some are drawing away from the matchup and just focusing on other things when fact is Sobrals BJJ and wrestling are still better then Vitors, he still has a lot more heart then Vitor does, and being a MT champ as Sobral was he isnt that much out of the loop in striking.. granted Vitor would destroy him striking, he has proven fit to take Vitor down and proven fit to capatilize on that.. he has done a lot more in his career then Vitor has in the 2nd half of his, hell prime vs prime you can argue that Sobral has done more. Vitor simply was never that good. Sobral was never great, but hes a B level fighter.. Vitor started off as a B level fighter and fell well below that.
    Last edited by Afro; 06-09-2007 at 11:22 PM.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

too late for that, Sobral has already done a ton of good he hardly gasses in his fight so its an odd assumption to make, and its funny how some are drawing away from the matchup and just focusing on other things when fact is Sobrals BJJ and wrestling are still better then Vitors, he still has a lot more heart then Vitor does, and being a MT champ as Sobral was he isnt that much out of the loop in striking.. granted Vitor would destroy him striking, he has proven fit to take Vitor down and proven fit to capatilize on that.. he has done a lot more in his career then Vitor has in the 2nd half of his, hell prime vs prime you can argue that Sobral has done more. Vitor simply was never that good. Sobral was never great, but hes a B level fighter.. Vitor started off as a B level fighter and fell well below that.
    So Vitor is a can now or something

So Vitor is a can now or something
    No, hes a C level fighter

No, hes a C level fighter

Guess Renato is a c level fighter too because thats where i would put him same class as vitor.

Guess Renato is a c level fighter too because thats where i would put him same class as vitor.
    Babalu is well on his way to becomin a C level fighter, hes still better then Vitor.

Thread Information