+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What about Fedor?

Question What about Fedor?

Would Fedor come in the UFC and just win the title or will he be upset? I see him beating couture 2nd round 1 minute via KO. I think he would definitely dominate.

And please just give ur opinion on the topic

Well, despite what a lot of people would like to believe. Fedor's not invincible. The problem with the mystique around him is that if/when at some point he loses it's going to look like an upset, because at this point in his career, it's hard for a lot of people to fancy him ever losing.

I'd really like to see Fedor vs. Gonzaga or Fedor vs. Barnett. I know Barnett isn't in the UFC, but he'd be my #1 pick to fight Fedor.

I think if Fedor was to join the UFC, he'd very likely go undefeated until he won the title.

To quote Joe Rogan "The guy's on another fuckin' level."

Easy on the thread making, this type of stuff has been covered in multiple threads already.. and being that Fedor has ended maybe 3 fights by strikes, and only 1 by KO.. I can't see him adding Randy to the list. Randy has a decent chin and Fedor is no Knock Out Machine

as much as i like fedor he is far from invincible. he had alot of trouble with lindland and had to ressort to holding the ropes 3 different times, if it wasnt for that lindland would have taken him down and not got reversed and with fedor already cut all lindland had to do was some GNP to get the fight stopped.

so yea, i wouldnt be surprised to see fedor lose in the ufc, nothing with all the upsets going on lately it is very likely

You don't need to start a new thread every time you form an opinion on something.

Sorry but Fedor doesn't lose, he is invinceable.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders18
    thats what i'm sayin

Best in the WORLD

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders18

just because hes never lost doesnt mean he will be like that forever, this is not boxing where guys get 38 fights without losing, in mma one punch can change it all, even if you been winning the whole fight.

so no, fedor is not invincible and i doubt he will retire undefeated unless hes planning to not fight in the ufc.

Remember Chuck, some thought he would be defeated, but now look at him.

Quote Originally Posted by danny420
    just because hes never lost doesnt mean he will be like that forever, this is not boxing where guys get 38 fights without losing, in mma one punch can change it all, even if you been winning the whole fight.

so no, fedor is not invincible and i doubt he will retire undefeated unless hes planning to not fight in the ufc.
    Maybe not, but I could see Fedor going his whole career without a loss by KO or sub.
    Some days ur the dog, other days the fire hydrant.
    Favorite Fighters: Fedor, Wand, Shogun, Mousassi, Alves

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information