Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 141

Thread: Rumour: Diego Sanchez vs. Sakurai

  1. #131
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Very far
    Posts
    9,524

    Default

    Damn, spam. For a moment I thought "WTF??? Sakurai??? In the UFC?? Is he still fighting?? What is this?"
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff


  2. #132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Damn, spam. For a moment I thought "WTF??? Sakurai??? In the UFC?? Is he still fighting?? What is this?"
    Spambots are selling wolf tickets!

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Northern Ontario
    Posts
    4,664

    Default

    Damn... Thought that maybe the rumour had finally been confirmed or denied after 6 years...

    Guess we'll just have to keep waiting.

  4. Default

    Wait, Diego Sanchez is dead right?
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful



  5. #135
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    I didn't know Mac had started his own online business. Good for him.

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,407

    Default

    Get real you guys, no one knocks out Diego and no one handles him with ease, this guy is nuts. Don't expect Diego Sanchez to lose here, as much as I'd like to Mach smash him, it won't happen, trust me.... Diego will use his wrestling and overwhelm Mach for 15 minutes.

    Sanchez UD.
    Fedor Emelianenko is the Greatest P4P MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, hands down.

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stpierrecanada View Post
    Get real you guys, no one knocks out Diego and no one handles him with ease, this guy is nuts. Don't expect Diego Sanchez to lose here, as much as I'd like to Mach smash him, it won't happen, trust me.... Diego will use his wrestling and overwhelm Mach for 15 minutes.

    Sanchez UD.
    WTF...........

    You do realize it's a 6 year-old rumor that never came true, right???
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  8. #138
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    WTF...........

    You do realize it's a 6 year-old rumor that never came true, right???
    Shhh!....Let him dream....
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


  9. #139
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Northern Ontario
    Posts
    4,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    WTF...........

    You do realize it's a 6 year-old rumor that never came true, right???
    Nothing ever came true with that attitude...

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Deep down the rabbit hole.
    Posts
    7,299

    Default

    Sak kicks his ass.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •