+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Rumour: Diego Sanchez vs. Sakurai

TriangleChoke Guest

could nick diaz cut to 155?

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    Maybe because your comparing two different weight classes? and two different styles, and are highly overexaggerating the Gomi/Diaz fight

Whats being highly over exaggerated? Diaz made made Gomi's striking look like something you would see from a bad Tuff Man contestant. He was basicly loading up and looking for the one punch KO.

Now that is exaggerating. Until Gomi really gassed they were both landing good shots. Nick landed more hits but he didn't outclass Gomi until Gomi was EXHAUSTED.

Quote Originally Posted by dagreat1
    It's here to stay, 2007 is the year of the Pig but we must break free of our homophobic ways. John Amaechi and Danny Abadia have come out and Tito Ortiz is just dying to come out as well.

There are definitely some people on here dying to come out too.

Body paint and Astroglide, what a beautiful thing.
    Haha I'm not a homophobe by any means, but that picture is just creepy regardless of one's sexual preferences.

Abashed the Devil stood and felt how awful goodness is...

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio
    Now that is exaggerating. Until Gomi really gassed they were both landing good shots. Nick landed more hits but he didn't outclass Gomi until Gomi was EXHAUSTED.
    Gomi landed some shots (one good one), but maybe if he wasn't throwing bombs the whole time he wouldn't of gassed in the first round. Plus his striking defense looked worst of all he must of took 100 shots in the first. As soon as Diaz started taunting Gomi (throwing his hands up and sticking his chin out) you would see Gomi swing wildly by and Diaz would tag Gomi in 4 to 5 shot combos. It looked like a cat playing with a mouse. Classic Diaz.

Quote Originally Posted by piss ant
    Gomi landed some shots (one good one), but maybe if he wasn't throwing bombs the whole time he wouldn't of gassed in the first round. Plus his striking defense looked worst of all he must of took 100 shots in the first. As soon as Diaz started taunting Gomi (throwing his hands up and sticking his chin out) you would see Gomi swing wildly by and Diaz would tag Gomi in 4 to 5 shot combos. It looked like a cat playing with a mouse. Classic Diaz.
    You must not of seen the Pulver/Gomi fight

Gomis striking D didnt look that bad, he started slipping a lot of punches but Nick is a finese striker.. he was taggin him with quick jabs but all there good for is scoring points, they dont hurt you much at all. The only thing doing much damage was the hooks, Gomi's strikes did a lot more damage, he landed a lot more effective punches and overall his GnP won him the first round so to say Gomi got mopped in that fight is wrong, and even Chuck admitted that it was a bit overexaggerated.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Default Sakurai

Im pretty pumped for this, Sakurai is going to kick his ass. With the 10 pound weight gain for Mach he should have a lot more muscle on his frame......im not sure how its going to end but I would love to see Diego get KO'ed. This fight is going to be a big eye opener for Diego....2 straight loses....
    If he can’t get the fight to the ground he is screwed, he'll get beat like a dog without an owner. Now the guy says he wants to kick my ass.

-Wanderlei Silva on Filho

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but this has actually been posted in the MMAWeekly rumors section as taking place at UFC 74. I know the rumors section of that site isn't confirmed info by any means, but about 90% of the fights that show up in there come to fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate_Deezy
    I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but this has actually been posted in the MMAWeekly rumors section as taking place at UFC 74. I know the rumors section of that site isn't confirmed info by any means, but about 90% of the fights that show up in there come to fruition.
    I'm pretty good at sifting through the bullshit at Sherdog and the initial report seemed legit, plus the guy supposedly talked to the primary source that was told this information by Diego explicitly.

Quote Originally Posted by smoogy
    I'm pretty good at sifting through the bullshit at Sherdog and the initial report seemed legit, plus the guy supposedly talked to the primary source that was told this information by Diego explicitly.
    That's cool man. I can't wait for this fight to happen. BTW how's that 8-bit Cro Cop coming along?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information