Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cotto vs Judah Discussion

Default Cotto vs Judah Discussion

The Bobby Pacquiao vs Humbero Sotto fight was Good! that knockout was brutal, Bobby was spittin blood.

The first fight sucked ass, but the 2nd fight made up for it.. I think the JCC fight is gonna top this one, its like there passin a baton tonight.

Like I said, passin the Baton! and JCC Jr is the future!
    Last edited by Afro; 06-10-2007 at 04:43 AM.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Zab looks like a sniper tonight, but Cotto is taking it all and walking him down. Not a bad fight at all. Cotto's chin is good, but bad. He gets stunned really easily, but comes back pretty well. Reminds me of Wanderlei.

He looks like Wandy too lol

man the last 4 rounds of this fight could suck ass and this would still be a great fight.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Zab tried, but that frantic pace and relentless assault are way too much for him. Zab looked like himself from time to time, but just looks like he's giving up to me.

Judah is the biggest waste of talent I have ever seen. He could destroy Cotto if he applied himself but he has no focus whatsoever.

I wouldn't say that, the pace was just too much. Cotto probably saved himself a KO by throwing the first low blow, but he won pretty soundly in my estimation.

Man Zab could have did basically anything he wanted but he just didn't apply himself. He had cotto hurt a few times but didn't try to finish him. I would like to see cotto fight ssm.

Punk Ass Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Caine2878
    Man Zab could have did basically anything he wanted but he just didn't apply himself. He had cotto hurt a few times but didn't try to finish him. I would like to see cotto fight ssm.
    Zab should have got in there and banged it out. All that pitty pat jab stuff doesn't get it. Cotto is a fighter and he went in there and did what he had to do. I do think it was an early stoppage though.

Zab needs to hang em up. He just can't cut it with the big dogs.

BTW, JCCjr is the truth like I said and will be a force. Maybe more than his father, who knows.

zab had quickness but he is one dimensional . what i mean by that is he relies on his left too much, and today he didnt throw it enough against a guy like cotto who leaves himself open for the big punch u have to throw that left more often but he didnt throw enough and cotto won . rematch doubtful , i say take margarito after he beats paul williams and margarito and cotto would be big , i'll put my money on margarito who loves to throw punches in bunches !

Sadly, I didn't get to watch this fight, I'm not in a position right now to buy PPVs. I did, however, see the Tarver/Muriqi fight...it was actually pretty good, real entertaining. Tarver got a majority decision, but it should have been unanimous for Tarver. Muriqi put up a good fight, showed a lot of heart, but Tarver simply got the better of him. I scored it 116-112, judges had it 114-114, 115-113, and 116-112.

Israel Vazquez....Super Bantamweight Champ....Super Heavyweight Heart

This man is my hero.

Thread Information