+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Randy Couture vs Bob Sapp

Default Randy Couture vs Bob Sapp

Lol, I just thought it would be funny to see who people think would win. I personally can't see Randy wins this.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Punk Ass; 06-11-2007 at 01:16 PM.

K1 match or MMA?

i think Randy could win if he does the same thing as he did to Sylvia.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual
    K1 match or MMA?

i think Randy could win if he does the same thing as he did to Sylvia.
    MMA match

sapp is like 350 lbs of muscle, i wonder if randy can take him down. either way i'd go with randy, all he would do is tire sapp in the first 2 rounds and then gnp on the third

Quote Originally Posted by danny420
    sapp is like 350 lbs of muscle, i wonder if randy can take him down. either way i'd go with randy, all he would do is tire sapp in the first 2 rounds and then gnp on the third
    I wouoldn't call Randy a great striker. I think Sapp has beaten better strikers and I can't see Couture Subbing someone that bigg anbd strong. I see Sapp GNPing him for a early TKO.

Sapp would actually have a chance but I see Randy winning. He's too smart compared to Sapp who at times seems to rival the brain power of a piece of chalk.

Randy by decision. If he could outlast Sapp's first outburst where he'd most likely blow most of his energy, he could make it his fight.

Sapp 4 sure(maybe)

Watching him knock fighters around wearing boxing gloves is crazy.Wouldnt want to be on the recieving end of that with mma gloves,and neither would Randy.
    Talk is cheap when fists are flyin...

8. 06-11-2007, 06:05 PM

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by danny420
    sapp is like 350 lbs of muscle, i wonder if randy can take him down.
    He can...Couture can easily use his legs to trip Sapp's feet...like Karo did to some of his opponent to take him down (judo style), you dont need to outpower your opponent just to take him down...you can use your feet or legs wisely...Couture would take this via sub or probably by decision.

In an MMA bout Couture would wear Sapp out. Randy would shoot in take Sapp down and roll switch after switch on Sapp until he gassed. (probably take 2 minutes) Then he would let Sapp stand back up. He'd shoot again then throw on a heel hook so that his face was away from Sapp's reach. TapOut - 3 minutes 13 seconds of Round 1.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

I don't think they would ever square off, it's too lopsided with Sapp's size. His shear power and size give Randy very little chance here. I would like to see Sapp fight.........dun dun dun duuuunnnn..................Butterbean!

Favorite recent dumbass comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by LebenTysonTank
    My opinion is Arlovski is the best HW the world,but Randy stands a chance in a fight with Fedor to,I don't give a fuck what anybody says.

I still believe in "The Truth"

*1 - 2 in sig/av bets*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information