Chuck v. Tommy.
    UFC Rules:

My pick:

Chuck first round KO: Knees

By Tommy Rules (No takedowns)
    My pick:

Chuck first round KO: Kick

No Rules!:

Chuck by KO in 2 seconds while high on Coke. Years later Tommy wins after Chuck drops dead from the AIDs from the virus filled blood that splattered in his face from Tommy's nose... Yea, I know... Thats wrong. lol.

Punk Ass Guest

Ok, I think your dilusional or have never seen Tommy Morrison fight before and must not know he's a former HW champion.

Liddell by Sub because he would never stand with Tommy Gunn.

Yes the man that beat Foreman and ate punches from him for 12 rounds is gonna get knocked out by a man thats smaller then he is.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

i think that guy was joking

...i hope

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    Yes the man that beat Foreman and ate punches from him for 12 rounds is gonna get knocked out by a man thats smaller then he is.
    Watch the fight again Afro, Morrison ran from Foreman for 12 rounds. Morrison was/is well-known for having a weak chin.
    HENDO

its a troll. but whatever, Liddell would win by sub. like... maybe 30 seconds, 1 minute. depends if Chuck wants to pound him first
    Favorites
    HW: Cro Cop | Barnett | Gonzaga
    LHW: Rampage| Shogun
    MW: KANG | Sakuraba | Spider Silva | Baroni | Akiyama
    WW: Thiago Alves | GSP | Mach
    LW: Gomi | BJ Penn | Aoki | Jamie Varner reppin' AZCS | DIDA
    FW: KID

9-7 in sig/av bets

I can't believe I'm dignifying this thread with a response, but what the hell....here we go.

From what I heard, in his debut "MMA" fight, Morrison gassed out within like a minute and a half, so a Chuck KO isn't too far-fetched an idea if you ask me. All he has to do is get in the clinch, and stay there for a round or two, and then come out swinging at Morrison who, at that point, would be doubled over and breathing with his mouth wide open. I think Chuck takes him down in the first round or two just to take all of Morrison's energy away from him, and then knocks him out in the second or third. No matter how good a striker you are, you're not going to beat Chuck Liddell standing up if you're completely gassed.

Abashed the Devil stood and felt how awful goodness is...

Thats a good point but, Chuck Liddell would murder Morrison in an MMA fight regardless if he gasses or not

the guy is talkin about no ground, just on the feet striking with 4 oz gloves

Chuck at 205 vs Morrison at 230.. with Chucks striking D, getting hit by ANYONE that outweighs him and is much stronger then him is not good.. much less a professional boxer.

but in MMA, Chuck kills him however he wants.. he could take him down, lay on him, then get back up and knock him out alla Overeem.. or just take him down and sub him, take him down and force a ref stoppage.. whatever he wants.

Hell he could pull guard and lock a triangle if he wanted
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

To the ones praising Tommys wins, and ect, those were 10 + years ago. He's carrying an extra 20 pounds of manboobs now.

Liddel couldnt KO Tommy? LMAO? KNEES KNEES KNEES. Highkick, ground and pound. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    Thats a good point but, Chuck Liddell would murder Morrison in an MMA fight regardless if he gasses or not

the guy is talkin about no ground, just on the feet striking with 4 oz gloves

Chuck at 205 vs Morrison at 230.. with Chucks striking D, getting hit by ANYONE that outweighs him and is much stronger then him is not good.. much less a professional boxer.

but in MMA, Chuck kills him however he wants.. he could take him down, lay on him, then get back up and knock him out alla Overeem.. or just take him down and sub him, take him down and force a ref stoppage.. whatever he wants.

Hell he could pull guard and lock a triangle if he wanted

Chuck doing a triangle would make me laugh so hard i would piss my self.

Chuck would murder Tampon in a mma fight

Thread Information