Thread: do i need vitamins?

Default do i need vitamins?

hi guys i need more help, i been running for two weeks for 60 minutes per day, but my problem is that the next day feel really tired.
    is there something that can help me?
    i work out for 1:30 min. tank you.

Waaaaaaaay too much cardio. My bench press went down 20 lbs and I felt burnt out when I was doing an hour and a half of light cardio. I wonder if you're really RUNNING that much, light jogging, or whatever. Google "high intensity interval training."

You're burning yourself out. Cut your run times in half and add an extra day...look at it as total time running. So if you are now running two hours per week, you'll then run a total of one and a half hours per week and you won't be burnt out.

And yes...you need vitamins.

Quote Originally Posted by estrex
    is there something that can help me?
    i work out for 1:30 min. tank you.
    The types of vitamins you need are...multivi vit, vit c, vit e, calcium tab and fish oil, you take them twice a day...morning (after breakfast) and evening (before dinner).

P.S. if you feel that 60 minutes of cardio are too much for you sometimes....you can cut it and do that 40 minutes a day, because i think you suffering from overtraining...that's why you feel so tired sometimes.

How is better to take vitamins (fruits, etc, or supplements)?

Thank

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MyGlyco
    How is better to take vitamins (fruits, etc, or supplements)?

Thank
    Much better if you take them both....you can eat fruits on snack time, while taking Vitamin supplements in the morning (after breakfast) and in the evening (before dinner)...remember, after you workout or post workout, the nutrition in you're body is totaly empty so you need a re-charge...take some nutritious food like fruits and vegetable.
    Last edited by Warchief; 06-19-2007 at 09:14 PM.

take of the jogging time to swim or jump rope, and if you are going to take vitamins for being tired, stay in the B Vitamin class. B-6, Niacin, B-12, etc.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sandywh
    if you are going to take vitamins for being tired, stay in the B Vitamin class. B-6, Niacin, B-12, etc.
    That's already included in Multivitamins...that i post before.

When I did bike riding, 10 to 20 miles at a time (10 miles in 55 min) I had to take a vitamin or I would feel like shit the next day. When I was done I would eat a big ass cheeseburger or a whole pizza, I was so hungry I could not help myself. But the bottom line is I felt very good and only a few lbs. over weight.

thank you.

Thread Information