Thread: Matt Furey

Default Matt Furey

I was wondering if Matt Furey's Combat Conditioning is worth working with. or is it a load of crap? Thanks

Lightbulb

Ya! i also see that on the other site years back....but i didn't know if he's for real though.

I'm not to sure either, seems like a decent workout, but then I start looking into him, and he reminds me of an internet get rich quick scammer.

Thumbs up Try it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjfox78
    I'm not to sure either, seems like a decent workout, but then I start looking into him, and he reminds me of an internet get rich quick scammer.
    Why dont you give it a try or benefit of a doubt about his Combat Conditioning...and if you find out that he is nothing but a joke and scumbag, you can post it here again about Matt Furrey and so most people here get informed or warned...it's okay to give it a try about his Conditioning.

I don´t do the whole Combat Conditioning workout how he teaches it, but i picked the best parts of it, added some pull ups, kettlebells and sandbags, and found a perfect workout for myself. I will NEVER go to gym again and i did a lot of weight trainin for 12 years. I´m bigger, stronger, faster, leaner, more agile and flexible and have better cardio than ever.
    Dixi et animam levavi

Don't buy Furey's shit. buy Ross Enamait's books. They are much better and ross will personally answer any questions that you have if you email him.

I bought Combat Conditioning and Combat Abs for a reasonable price but I think Combat Stretching is way over-priced. You might as well get Tom Kurz's stretching book, it's very similar.

I like Matt Furey and the exercises are good. For the average person they are probably sufficient to get in shape. For an elite athlete, I think they are a good addition to a training program. Matt isn't a fan of weights but I think weights and body-weight work can be worked into a training program successfully.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Without blinking I bitch slapped him right across the face and grabbed him and yelled, "You go out there and beat his ass!!!" Nate "The Rock" Quarry.

"Shit just got real here in the Max!" Michael "The Voice" Schiavello at K-1 World Max Rd of 16 2010, Zambidis vs. Chahid.

Thread Information