+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bas VS. Kimo

Default Bas VS. Kimo

Bas Rutten what a name... i was watching a fight between him and ken shamrock from back in the Day.... I saw nothing impressive... Same with Kimo... will enjoy them old school boys trying to fight again... the odds have Rutten as the heavy favorite... i personally put 2 grand on Kimo....

Where you been? Kimo failed a steroid test, is off the WFA card and Bas Rutten is now fighting Ruben Villareal, the man who just fought Don Frye in Frye's U.S. return at a recent King of the Cage PPV. Villareal is otherwise known as "Warpath" and has a real unique look (not just because he's big either) he kind of looks like a pro wrestler and I believe he even used to be a pro wrestler before doing MMA. Anyways, where do you check your odds at because everyplace I know of took the Bas/Kimo line down on Thursday night.

better get that 2 grand back

You sir are completely clueless... Bas would have murdered Kimo.

If you are basing your opinion of Bas from one fight you better go rent some Pride or UFC videos. Bas is one of the pioneers of the sport and a bone fide bad ass. He has won at every level of competition. If you are not empressed with Bas then perhaps you need to start training and get in the ring to show us what an "impressive" fighter looks like. I am going to Guess that you watched fedor fight and weren't very impressed with him either.

Quote Originally Posted by dukeguy
    Bas Rutten what a name... i was watching a fight between him and ken shamrock from back in the Day.... I saw nothing impressive... Same with Kimo... will enjoy them old school boys trying to fight again... the odds have Rutten as the heavy favorite... i personally put 2 grand on Kimo....

Better start keeping up to date on your MMA news before throwing down cash on fights that are no longer going to happin.

It's the first time i've ever heard someone say Bas Rutten isn't impressive actually. Even other MMA fighters respect the man.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeKnown
    It's the first time i've ever heard someone say Bas Rutten isn't impressive actually. Even other MMA fighters respect the man.
    El Guapo is Ok... but again him fighting someone like pat miletich or another older fighter would be good... but for him to fight someone like Brandon Vera. Chuck liddell or EVEN Anderson Silva in an open weight callenge age will definetly be a big factor... i mean i never watch much Pancrase at all but i know that Frank Shamrock would Fuck El Guapo UP BAD....

Quote Originally Posted by dukeguy
    i mean i never watch much Pancrase at all but i know that Frank Shamrock would Fuck El Guapo UP BAD....
    Bas has beaten Frank twice in 3 fights!Bas has also lost to Ken twice.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

I feel bad for Warpath. He's a good guy with a propensity for getting his ass kicked. And against Bas well....thats throwing a lamb into a dinosaur pit.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information