Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Knockouts 4

Default Ultimate Knockouts 4

Did anyone else see this?All and all it was okay and there was some good KOes ,but it could've been better-Was AA's "KO" over Cabbage really his best KO to put on there?Plus there were more TKOes on there than KOes it was just a cheap attempt to try and still some viewers from WFA.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

matto Guest

actually i think aa's ko over cabbage was in the 3rd one if im not mistaken,

Yeah the TKO's bother me when its suppose to be KO's. Plus they show like the whole round before they get to the KO. If im watching a KO special then thats what i want to see.

my problem with the ultimate knockouts is that they show too much of the fight before the ko. it gets kinda boring just waiting for the ko to happen. i don't get bored when i'm watching the live fights, but with UK i'm watching it JUST for the knockouts

5-6 in sig/av bets. I'm the Ross Pointon of Sig bets

Thumbs down

F*CK Ultimate Knockouts 4!!! Those were some of the most horrible choices for knockouts to put on there. Yves knocking out Thompson, Chuck KOing Tito, and hell even Lutter KOing Eastman was a good choice. Those were all good choices! But Tanner's win over Terrell was NOT a knockout!!! Quarry beating Sincaid was NOT a knockout! It was like another promotion for The Ultimate Fighter. All those shite fights from TUF 1 finale...i was there in person, and those were not good choicesa for "Ultimate Knockouts" at all.

They left out Chuck vs. Randy 2, Chuck vs. Randy 3, and Franklin vs. Quarry...Those were the best knockouts of the past year IMO in the UFC! If this crap comes out on DVD, there is no way I'm buying it. :banghead:

"For years I’ve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think I’m gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

UKO #3 was on just before it........I thought it was better.......too many TUF fights on there, and too much build-up Before the KO..

but if pride has a another ko dvd and it really boring crappy youll still love it and find a reason to hate ufc

YOU ARGUE ABOUT MMA WITH MMAPIMP YOU LOSE!!!!,YOU LOSE!!!!

I have a inflamed vagina after this post.

IM STARTING THE NATE "THE GREAT" MARQUARDT WAGON--SO WHO WANTS TO JUMP ON?

Psalm 144:1 - Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

When i hear Ultimate Knockouts i think of KO's not TKO's. And i dont want to see the whole round before the knockout or in UKO 4 case the ugly TKO's.

Pride's Hardcore Knockout No1 DVD has an entire segment dedicated to Fedor & nearly every single fight they showed ended in a submission!!

I've not seen UKO4, but I can't believe Franklins KO over Quarry's not on it. It has to be the most brutal KO I've seen in a hell of a long time (closely followed by James Irvin's knee to Terry Martin's jaw)

I never watch the Ultimate KOs or Ultimate Submission shows from UFC or PRIDE. Why spend money on a compilation of fights you've already seen? In my case, the answer is no because I already have all the UFC and PRIDE events on tape and/or DVD so there's no reason to spend money to buy a PPV or a DVD of a compilation of KOs or Submissions I've already seen/got on tape from the full event.

Thread Information