Thread: Bill Goldberg

Default Bill Goldberg

Goldberg's commentary was actually funny! all his references to professional wrestling were goofy...reffering to Mayhem's break dancing after his win to Booker T's spinarooni, and reffering Rampage's chain to JYD. You can tell he really misses professional wrestling.

Except when that one other guy mentioned the WWF/E...i LMFAO!!!

"For years Iíve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Iím gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Goldberg is a fucking idiot, who can't wrestle to save his life, with very similar mic skills

i thought he did a pretty bad job, but it isn't like i was expecting anything else

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32
    Goldberg is a fucking idiot, who can't wrestle to save his life, with very similar mic skills
    reason why WCW & WWE never had him say much LOL :grinsmile26:

"For years Iíve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Iím gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Goldberg wasnt as bad i thought he would be but still keep him off the mic. He did seem to have an honest love for MMA and spoke highly of it. Ill atleast give him that.

Goldberg did better than I expected too. Without sounding rude, during his PRIDE Shockwave commentary of Nogueira/Sapp, while sitting alongside fighting experts like Bas Rutten and Stephen Quadros, Goldberg was almost talking like he was the expert and the two guys next to him were clueless. Maybe a bit extreme, but I kind of got that impression when watching that PRIDE show. So going off that, and knowing Goldberg in general is a cocky hombre', I assumed he'd be similar with his calling of the fights for WFA. Surprisingly, he wasn't that bad - despite all the negative feedback I've read on his commentary. I thought it wasn't great, and if Bas isn't fighting again I'd MUCH prefer Bas-Quadros and get the fucking boxing and pro wrestling guy out of the damn MMA announcing booth. If not, just throw Tompkins out, that dude is clueless. Leave it to Quadros and Goldberg if you have to.

Only having seen the video of Bas Vs Warpath Matt put on the pics forum I thought he was good.

He showed an enthusiasm & pretty decent knowledge. Personally I thought he was a better colour commentator than Randy Couture was at UFC.

too bad i got directtv otherwise i would have ordered it myself, ill just have to take everyones word for it.

Thread Information