+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Lauzon

Default Joe Lauzon

alright i love this guy i think hes a really good fighter and has a huge future in the ufc

now..he will be fightin brandon melendez tonight
    he probabley will win

now he allready knockd out jens pulver

who else thinks he can dominate the light weight division?
    champion

not me

he got lucky with the pulver fight, punchers chance.

i bet hell be a ed herman

joe is very good, we've seen him fight explosivly his teammates from tuf and coaches all say he will be a champ on day. i think joe has a bright future. i don't know if he's going to really be in belt contention for awhile. but dana likes him and he has a crowd pleasing style, so he'll be around and an assest anywhere he goes for along time.

i think he has all of the tools, he just needs to train with a great team. as far as being a champ? i think he will be a conteneder but the talent at 155 is unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by franco727
    i think he has all of the tools, he just needs to train with a great team. as far as being a champ? i think he will be a conteneder but the talent at 155 is unbelievable

i think he can get the strap one day. i do believe that the days of long time belt holders are pretty much done. and that if you can hold a belt for 3 fights that will say something. (thats why i think they should just hold grand prix's)

and i agree lauzon needs to move to a better camp then the one he's been at in mass

The competition is so steep at 155, and seems to be getting better. I like Lauzon and the way he fights, but if hes in the proper camp and has the right training, like adding some of what nate has he may have been able to pull out something while on his back most of the fight with manny. I would like to see him champ, but I think there are better 155's right now he a ways off.

Plus I would love to see the computer geek on top.

Quote Originally Posted by tmlfan
    The competition is so steep at 155, and seems to be getting better. I like Lauzon and the way he fights, but if hes in the proper camp and has the right training, like adding some of what nate has he may have been able to pull out something while on his back most of the fight with manny. I would like to see him champ, but I think there are better 155's right now he a ways off.

Plus I would love to see the computer geek on top.
    Rudy valintino did an interview online. and he said joe went into the manny fight with 3 injuries that if it wasn't for tuf. rudy woudn't have let joe fight. joe had a big hand problem, a chipped elbow and a knee issue. if i can find the link i'll post it. but joe was banged up going into that fight. not to take anything away from manny.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatts35
    Rudy valintino did an interview online. and he said joe went into the manny fight with 3 injuries that if it wasn't for tuf. rudy woudn't have let joe fight. joe had a big hand problem, a chipped elbow and a knee issue. if i can find the link i'll post it. but joe was banged up going into that fight. not to take anything away from manny.
    Ah, I didnt hear about any of that, Joe didnt look quite the same, I mean he didnt come out as agresive (or so I thought), but I just though that was because manny fights the same style, like a pitbull, go, go go. and he changed up a little.

Will see how he preforms tonight

Quote Originally Posted by dunivan
    not me

he got lucky with the pulver fight, punchers chance.

i bet hell be a ed herman
    if u saw this fight u would no it was NOT just a punchers chance or a lucky punch he beat him fair and square
    champion

TriangleChoke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ZackUFC
    if u saw this fight u would no it was NOT just a punchers chance or a lucky punch he beat him fair and square
    i dont know if i would bet on lauzon if they fought again...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information