Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any new fights?

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoe111
    That would be interesting, but it doesn't make sense, Vera and Buentello deserve rematches before Coleman, what has he done in the last three years?
    I totally agree. All I can say is that it came from a person who is very close to team hammer house. My first thought was why and the way it was explained to me is to hype another PRIDE UFC fight. There is still better better opponents in PRIDE for TS but then it occured to me Dana could hype it as a legend returning and it would be a precieved safe title defense for him. At this point im going to shut up about it untill I hear more.

sherdog.com has a MarK Coleman interview confirming that he is in talks with the UFC about fighting in October. Who is a possibility they did not say its pretty interesting none the less. Maybe the info I got wasnt total BS just partial.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoe111
    Hey is there an news on new fights for UFC 62, I only know of the two they have announced, are there any rumors out there that haven't been announced? I would love to see Paul Buentello and Brandon Vera fight also maybe Rashad Evans fight Van Arsdale or possibly Keith Jardine
    here is a thread for ya to read...

http://forums.mmanews.com/showthread.php?t=1240

"For years I’ve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think I’m gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Thread Information