+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Season Was the Best So Far

Default TUF-Best Season

The best season would have to be the 1st! The Griffin v Bonner finale was sick, I still watch it! The finale this year was a dud between Diaz and Gamburyan-Manny would have won if his shoulder didn't pop-what a kick in the :banghead: I thought Pulver held his own pretty well, Penn's good, but I would like to see him go against Sherk.

im a fan of the first season. the others were ok but the first is the one i like that best
    4-3-1 in Sig Bets.

"If you fuck with me I'm going to fuck with you" Kevin "The Monster" Randleman

Talent wise, the first was the best.

Entertainment wise, I like the third season. Hammill is such a dumbshit that I find him very entertaining.

The First an 3rd

The first easily, most people hated the fourth but I actually kinda liked it

and TUF 6 is shaping up to be good (Many Rumored Participants are undefeated, and one has fought in PRIDE)

I liked 2 and 4 alot. But thats because some of my favorite fighters were in those seasons. The most fun to watch was probably season 1. Those dudes were crazy. Season 3 might have had the best talent.

Screw it, I liked them all. If I have a least favorite it would have to be this past season. I thought they edited the crap outta this season in order to exploit certain people and situations. (except for Gabe, they should have exploited that butt lovin, cake suckin bitch all the way).
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

season 1, it was fresh and something new! however i really enjoyed seeing the 155er's going for it they had some pretty good tangles!

Season 1 was by far the best. I have been watching Season 2 for the second time this week and its definitely less entertaining than Season 1. I would say:
    1) Season 1
    2) Season 5
    3) Season 4
    4) Season 2
    5) Season 3

I've been watching UFC since UFC 6 but I only started watching TUF when season 2 was on TV, once that had finished i bought season one on DVD, have to say talent wise of all the seasons that 1 comes out on top. You've got Forrest Griffin, Diego Sanchez, Kenny Florian, Chris Leben, Josh Koscheck, Mike Swick, yeah you've got Nate Quarry, Stephan Bonnar and Sam Hogar but i don't really rate them. Quarry was overrated from the start.

For entertainment value i'd have to go for Season 3, that was just some funny sh!t !!!

Season 2 had some ok fights in it but the challenges made it suck.

Season 4 it was like there weren't enough personalities.

Season 5 was good but like someone posted before it was edited too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Palma Wrestler
    Talent wise, the first was the best.

Entertainment wise, I like the third season. Hammill is such a dumbshit that I find him very entertaining.

lol i agree completely i dont know how many laughs i got out of Matt Hammil with his wooting and shit. One of my friends that doesnt watch MMA actually asked me if Matt was retarded when I had the show on.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information