Thread: running questions

Default running questions

i always do my running as soon as i get up in the morning before breakfast and i was thinking if i should be eating first or not? and what is the best time to get a good cardio workout in?

Depends somewhat on your goals but I would say at the minimum go for a whey shake to prevent any potential muscle loss.

as long as you eat afterwards I don't see what the problem would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Clint
    Depends somewhat on your goals but I would say at the minimum go for a whey shake to prevent any potential muscle loss.
    right now i weigh 195 and i wanna get down to 185. i don't wanna lose any muscle just body fat. i watched an all access on andre arlovski and noticed he ran before he ate his breakfest so i figured it was normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Krezy Mike
    right now i weigh 195 and i wanna get down to 185. i don't wanna lose any muscle just body fat. i watched an all access on andre arlovski and noticed he ran before he ate his breakfest so i figured it was normal.
    Yeah alot of people run before they workout in hopes that it will force their body to burn fat. I would say have a whey protein shake before you go, that way you are less likely to burn muscle but will still use fat reserves.
    Last edited by Clint; 07-13-2007 at 08:44 AM.

ok thanks for the advice guys

Thread Information