Thread: Gatti vs Gomez July 14th

Default Gatti vs Gomez July 14th

If Gatti wins this fight, it will set him up to fight Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. on November 10th in Atlantic City

Punk Ass Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Battlecage Xtreme
    If Gatti wins this fight, it will set him up to fight Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. on November 10th in Atlantic City
    Yeh, Chavez and Gotti will be a great fight, but Gotti has no chance of beating him. Especially since I read in the paper that he fired Buddy McGirt and hired Micky Ward as a trainer.

Yeh, Chavez and Gotti will be a great fight, but Gotti has no chance of beating him. Especially since I read in the paper that he fired Buddy McGirt and hired Micky Ward as a trainer
    I'm pretty sure Buddy McGirt didn't want Gatti to fight anymore thats why Gatti had to go with Ward. I don't think Ward will push Gatti the way McGirt did since the two are good friends and Micky is a really laid back guy now.

I think Gomez might actually win this one, and that's hard for me to say because I love Gatti. But really, if Gatti isn't shot, then he's as close to being shot as possible.

Israel Vazquez....Super Bantamweight Champ....Super Heavyweight Heart

This man is my hero.

Thread Information