Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who besides Jardine

he should fight ryoto. ryoto is already established in the ufc and chuck doesnt want to fight a chump, ryoto wants to move up in the rankings. everybody wins!!! its bs how shogun's first ufc fight to get used to the ufc-cage has to against ryoto. give shogun danny addibity or ross poiton. "im a fucking gladiator man, heh heh heh, ya know what i mean?" im ganna smash his fucking face in, heh heh heh, ya know what i mean?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kimuras"R"Us
    Bisping could not touch Liddel. He's highly overrated, the first time he fights a worthwhile opponent he's going to get handled.

(we're allowed to say this kind of thing now since Git has been MIA for a little)
    i agree, i like bisping but i dont feel his stand up good enough for chuck, but i also think that with jardine, and before people throw alexander up there i want to see him fight again and see how he does... but machida would have been good, oh well, i think anyone right now other than silva people are gonna not like so much

The answer is NOG!!! From a marketing standpoint UFC should have Forrest fight him because Liddell Jardine is not a headliner where as Liddle Forest is,...however,...they wouldn't want their star Forest to lose AGAIN either,.....ahhh the dilema continues beacus of that putz silva.

Houston Alexander should take jardeans place IMO. Who is he fighting next?
    "If you disrespect fighting it will disrespect you"

-BJ Penn

I am so pissed Jardine is fighting Liddell. I do not even want to see this fight.

Thread Information