Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does the world really need Tito/Rashad 2?

Hybrid View

Default Does the world really need Tito/Rashad 2?

I don't see any reason to have Tito Ortiz and Rashad Evans fight again. I know the fight ended in a controversial draw and that Rashad dominated at the end, but I've seen enough. I like Tito but I'm sick of him fighting the same people - Chuck, Shamrock, and now Evans. I guess I can see why they would have a rematch, but I'd rather see something else, what do you guys think?

Cool

No, not if i have to pay for it...

i dont want to see an immediate rematch. i think both should face another opponent (if possible) and then have the rematch.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

Bullock Guest

I want them to fight @ UFC 77 b/c I plan on attending.

matto Guest

imo the fight was interesting. i like rashad and wanted to see tito lose and cry like the bitch that he is again.

matto Guest

rashad will win this time. he seemed overtrained and jitters from such a big fight. rashad is a better striker and a better wrestler. it was good to see rashad get that last takedown and hit tito with a bunch of hammer fists.

Quote Originally Posted by eazye76
    I don't see any reason to have Tito Ortiz and Rashad Evans fight again. I know the fight ended in a controversial draw and that Rashad dominated at the end, but I've seen enough. I like Tito but I'm sick of him fighting the same people - Chuck, Shamrock, and now Evans. I guess I can see why they would have a rematch, but I'd rather see something else, what do you guys think?

no we do not need that fight...the most boring fight of the year .....the verbal fight they had was better

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid
    I think a re-match is needed, but I agree they could let both of these guys get another fight under there belt first. They should have let Tito fight Shogun and Evans fight Lyoto and either way have Tito Vs. evans after those fights.

But yea, it has to be done. Atleast it was competitive, now there really was no reason for Ken Vs. Tito III

i agree, but the only problem is if one of them won and one of them lost, you know the person who won would only talk more shit and probably not want to go back and fight the other, hope that makes sense, but i do wish they would have fought someone else first

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid
    I think a re-match is needed, but I agree they could let both of these guys get another fight under there belt first. They should have let Tito fight Shogun and Evans fight Lyoto and either way have Tito Vs. evans after those fights.

But yea, it has to be done. Atleast it was competitive, now there really was no reason for Ken Vs. Tito III
    I think that makes sense. Unfortunately Tito has only one fight left on his contract, so how they could do this I'm not sure. Without a new contract it's not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by eazye76
    Rashad dominated at the end? You mean like the last 20 seconds of the entire fight?

Thread Information