Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does the world really need Tito/Rashad 2?

Much like Tito/Shammy 3 this should be on TV not PPV. I'll be napping durring this one.

My Top 10 P4P: 1) Lyoto Machida 2) Anderson Silva 3) Fedor 4) GSP 5) BJ Penn 6) Mike Brown 7) Brian Bowles 8) Miguel Angel Torres 9) Rampage Jackson 10) Thiago Alves

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid
    I think a re-match is needed, but I agree they could let both of these guys get another fight under there belt first. They should have let Tito fight Shogun and Evans fight Lyoto and either way have Tito Vs. evans after those fights.

But yea, it has to be done. Atleast it was competitive, now there really was no reason for Ken Vs. Tito III

i agree, but the only problem is if one of them won and one of them lost, you know the person who won would only talk more shit and probably not want to go back and fight the other, hope that makes sense, but i do wish they would have fought someone else first

Only if it's on free tv. It would make a nice freebie but other than that I'd rather see other fights we've never seen before.

I don't think the world is dying for one but the fighters themselves do need it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid
    I think a re-match is needed, but I agree they could let both of these guys get another fight under there belt first. They should have let Tito fight Shogun and Evans fight Lyoto and either way have Tito Vs. evans after those fights.

But yea, it has to be done. Atleast it was competitive, now there really was no reason for Ken Vs. Tito III
    I think that makes sense. Unfortunately Tito has only one fight left on his contract, so how they could do this I'm not sure. Without a new contract it's not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by eazye76
    I don't see any reason to have Tito Ortiz and Rashad Evans fight again. I know the fight ended in a controversial draw and that Rashad dominated at the end, but I've seen enough. I like Tito but I'm sick of him fighting the same people - Chuck, Shamrock, and now Evans. I guess I can see why they would have a rematch, but I'd rather see something else, what do you guys think?
    Rashad dominated at the end? You mean like the last 20 seconds of the entire fight?

I think Tito should fight Houston Alexander who destroyed Keith Jardine. I think that would make for a better fight than tito/evans 2.

If you want to see a close fight make it Tito v. His Own Ego. There is no winner in that fight.

would love to see them fight anothe fight b4 the rematch as well. although i think they will have to settle the score. i have always loved tito, dont think think i will grow out of it. just think since he lost the title... he feel off. even the vitor fight he let me down. nothing to do w/ vitor, hes one of my favs as well, just the fight its self let me down. i think its a confidence thing w/ tito. i think he fights down to his competiton. tito vs rampage i think would be a great fight for tito. love to see him fight shogun as well. but tito needs to really find another camp, i think him getting out of his comfort zone and get his ass handed to him in another camp would probably do him a lot of good.

I am also getting tired of washed up Tito fighting the same people. Its like he needs to fight them once to come up with a game plan for a second fight, his glory days are LONG gone in the UFC, he needs to jus be Jenna's body guard or something......

Thread Information