Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What the hell!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by valheruking
    Anyone else think the site has gotten a bit harsh on new people and those with low rep?
    Yeah. I personally don't give a fuck if they beg for rep all day as long as they don't make stupid threads.

Anyone else think the site has gotten a bit harsh on new people and those with low rep?
    I dont think it is too much to ask to contribute to discussion on the forum and to not beg for rep. They can still post in the main forum and all they need is to have some good views on topics and they will get 30 rep in due time

Im all for stopping people making threads looking for rep and making people .

Im all for stopping people making threads looking for rep and making people .
    making people.......

Not for nothing, but we all started as newbs at some point or another. What's the big deal about earning rep points as privelages for access to other parts of the site?

Maybe the vision of a big, nasty cock posted on every other thread might change the opinion that new memebers have about the policy.

it's not meant to make anyone's life harder..it's meant to make the forum a better place for people that want to help the site grow.

Hang in there...you will get rep with quality input.

Quote Originally Posted by neonatural45
    making people.......
    ...... participate, haha trying to mind my little cousin and post aswell, not easy lol.

Default rep

The biggest problem with this site is that people pass out negative rep too easily. I posted my opinion on a fighter in a thread about that fighter and several guys disagreed with my opinion so they nailed me with negative points.

Negatives should be for being a troll or hijacking threads, not for OPINIONS people disagree with. This is a message board where people share opinions in threads...

Some of the long time posters here are on a power trip and look to nail anyone who is new or doesnt post much.

In reality they are driving people away from the site, which is nevere good!

Default Negative Rep

Case in point....

I posted for about 3 months and was up to 20 rep points. I then posted in a thread that I thought a fighter was over-rated and went down to -23 points...

I posted my opinion in this thread and now am down to -58 points...

Totally RIDICULOUS!!!
    Last edited by JPeezy; 07-16-2007 at 10:58 PM.

I can see where you're coming from as its does seem like that if i put myself in the shoes of some of the poeple getting neg'd, but you also have to realise that many are blatantly just trying to get rep for the vid section, i see your rep says "troll" now if thats like that from people just disagreeing with your views then its odd, but i dont think there are many, even a few long time posters that are just trying to neg people for no reason, doesnt make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy
    Totally RIDICULOUS!!!
    Totally ridiculous is you putting Fedor at #2 AND having dirty sanchez in your top 10 P4P. Then going on to bitch about your rep in every single thread, pointing the finger at other people when the only one to blame is yourself

Thread Information