+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chucks next fight?!

Default Chucks next fight?!

Why are there rumors of Chuck Fighting Jardine? I know Silva backed out or whatever, but I thnk Jardine coming off a loss is a HUGE step back no? Chuck is still one of if not the top of his weight ( I think ref stopped it to quick .. yeah im one of those guys). I know they are rumors and cant be proven until offically announced , but without rumors there would be nothing to discuss

Yeah Jardine has no business in there with Chuck but I think that's the point. They want someone who has a bit of a name but no legit chance of beating Chuck, so they can put him back in title contention or they want a big name fight where Chuck losing wouldn't be as huge of a deal (ie Wandy)

Quote Originally Posted by Clint
    Yeah Jardine has no business in there with Chuck but I think that's the point. They want someone who has a bit of a name but no legit chance of beating Chuck, so they can put him back in title contention or they want a big name fight where Chuck losing wouldn't be as huge of a deal (ie Wandy)

i agree

if there going to give chuck a some what easy fight then why not just feed him forest that would sell alot more then jardine imho

Quote Originally Posted by CEVANS
    if there going to give chuck a some what easy fight then why not just feed him forest that would sell alot more then jardine imho

i know jardine beat forrest but i think forrest would have a better chance than jardine, hes developed alot since joining randy's camp, i would rather see that fight also, but i think regardless of who chuck fights it will sell well, and dana would rather use jardine than forrest who is coming off a nice win i think

yeah that makes sence i forgot how we are dealing with here (dena)

call me stupid but i thought if you win you get closer to a title fight (forest)
    but i guess in the mind of the match makers and dena if you get laid the fuck out in the first round by a unknow then you get closer to a title fight hum makes sence

they really fucked up having jardine fight houston alexander. That ruins all credibility to this fight (even to tuf noobs)

Quote Originally Posted by neonatural45
    they really fucked up having jardine fight houston alexander. That ruins all credibility to this fight (even to tuf noobs)

yep, they were talking him up like hes an animal, then he goes out and gets ktfo, dana must have been pissed..lol

Why not Jardine and Forrest again.. I would enjoy either outcome.. Forrest Revenge or crazy knock out by Jardine.. winner gets Chuck! ( as much as a prize as that is )

Quote Originally Posted by neonatural45
    I wonder if we will be saying that they really fucked up having Chuck fight Jardine, I hope not, but it's something to think about. I've always had mixed feelings about guys like Chuck in fights with a huge downside if they lose, but not much upside if they win.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information