Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chucks next fight?!

I'd honestly prefer Lidell/Ortiz 3 at this point over Jardine. No one will care and most are looking past the fight all ready.

[QUOTE=Erotnas Steel]I'd honestly prefer Lidell/Ortiz 3 at this point over Jardine. No one will care and most are looking past the fight all ready.[/QUOTE

this is ture every one is looking past this fight,let's hope chuck does not

Honestly,...does Jardine deserve it? He got rocked,...bad,...he didn;t look sharp at all. And who is to say the fight with Wandy is off,...his response was very interesting,...I still believe this fight will happen....maybe not in November,...but Wandy knows not to screw with Zuffa,...or,...his career abruptly will stop.

IMO chuck should be fighting the man that KO jardean...Houson Alexander.

Chuck fighting Jardine isn't an interesting fight to me at all! Has Chuck really fallen that far off the ladder at this point, considering how badly Jardine lost against Alexander? I'd love to see Chuck vs Forrest, but it's not gonna happen until Dana feels that either is expendable (tsk tsk...)

You guys have to remember that this was a change for what was supposed to be a done deal. They needed anyone and I am sure Jardine was the first to step up. Forrest, and many others, know they don't belong fighting someone like Chuck yet.

matto Guest

poor jardine, liddell should take this fight with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by matto
    poor jardine, liddell should take this fight with ease.
    I don't want to make the mistake we have been making all year, but Chuck is going to win, it just sucks that Jardine is going to have back to back losses, and probably by KO

BUT..... What if Jardine by some grace of god beats Liddell, especially by KO, I wonder where Liddell would stand then... and who Jardine would face next.

This fight really doesnt make sense. Its like feeding a bleeding fish to a shark.

Personally though, I dont think Jardine has a chance, he might as well be trying to run through a maze blindfolded in this fight lol

~Give wings to my triumph~
    Fav. Fighters: Crocop, Wandy, Rampage

Thread Information