Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ricco Rodriguez

Default Ricco Rodriguez

What the hell happened to this guy? i saw him at the WFA show and he's like 300lbs. he still looked good as a fighter, but jesus, why is he so fat now?

5-6 in sig/av bets. I'm the Ross Pointon of Sig bets

Good Eats

Quote Originally Posted by TheBranMan
    What the hell happened to this guy? i saw him at the WFA show and he's like 300lbs. he still looked good as a fighter, but jesus, why is he so fat now?
    he seems to be more into partying than fighting. if you see him on smashing machine he goes to the bar when he was training with mark kerr and bas rutten roughed him up for it a little bit
    Filho>>>>>All other MW

Ricco was never the same after his loss to Sylvia.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    Ricco was never the same after his loss to Sylvia.
    he was soo stupid in that fight. he said his ego was so big he would stand and trade and he learned his lesson. if he wouldve fought smart maybe it wouldve been him breaking tims arm instead of mir and tim would never have gotten a big name. then we wouldnt have to listen to his mouth
    Filho>>>>>All other MW

matto Guest

he wasnt the same after that fight, and when some people get depressed they turn to food. or maybe he was a fat kid and went back to his old ways, i just dont get how u can gain that much weight while doing all of that intense training. but that would have been cool if tim never won that fight, and he left the ufc to persue his other dream carear, a male prositute.(sorry bout that choppy spelling. do the best u can to read it.)

ha ha

Why do they even add fights like that to an event, i mean those fat slow brawler doods always make crappy fights, sure he were good but that was like 100 years ago and the sport has evolved alot since then. If i want to see to fat dudes swing at eachother with there eyes closed i can go down to my local bar :P

Quote Originally Posted by noren
    Why do they even add fights like that to an event, i mean those fat slow brawler doods always make crappy fights, sure he were good but that was like 100 years ago and the sport has evolved alot since then. If i want to see to fat dudes swing at eachother with there eyes closed i can go down to my local bar :P
    Ricco has skill and to talk about him saying that the sport has evolved without him comes off as ignorant and very Sher'dogish. The guy is fat yes but fat does not equal no skill or outdated skill. That guy can fight and if you really think the sport has evolved without him and its just not Fat thats the problem. Then lets see how hedoes when he takes the poundage off again. I think there will be a big batch of Crow for you to eat.

Fat boy on a diet, don't try it. I'll jack your ass lika a looter in a riot.

Thread Information