Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "rampage" vs Henderson

Default "rampage" vs Henderson

Dan Henderson is going to own rampage. Has much improved hands and alot better wrestling.

Nah man, i dont think either one will be dominant, i think it could be pretty close, Rampage has always had good hands, and after seeing some vids of him training and his fight with Liddell they're still looking sharp.
    And Rampage is hardly a bad wrestler, im taking Hendo to win but who knows man.

This is the type of thread that shouldnt exist. Live and learn I guess

Quote Originally Posted by valheruking
    Nah man, i dont think either one will be dominant, i think it could be pretty close, Rampage has always had good hands, and after seeing some vids of him training and his fight with Liddell they're still looking sharp.
    And Rampage is hardly a bad wrestler, im taking Hendo to win but who knows man.
    agree. picking hendo but neither will dominate. striking should be good and close. hendo better wrestler but page is bigger and stronger and could look like the linland fight, but hendo has much better hands and is bigger then linland. hendo has great power in his hands and could ko page.

myself i think it will be a pretty close fight.should be a good one for sure

Quote Originally Posted by philly1
    Dan Henderson is going to own rampage. Has much improved hands and alot better wrestling.
    if someone have improve hands it got to be rampage ...is boxing coach is amazing ....hendo on the other hand always had that power punch....one thing for sure the fighter thats gonna win is gonna be on top of the world

i'll be cheering for Rampage, but Henderson has the upper hand in my opinion.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

Quentin is starting to look like the beast he was before taking all those knees from Wandy. Would have picked Hendo a month ago, but now my $ is on Rampage.

i gotta go with rampage... hendo is just a smaller version of page..

(i'll proally get flamed but...)i would compare the fight to Hughes vs Sherk.. except.. not as boring.

I take rampage in this fight but I think either one could get ko'd so I say a ko in the 3rd who ever wins better be ready for shogun

Thread Information