View Poll Results: best pound for pound in world?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vanderlei Silva

17 45.95%
  • Chuck Liddel

14 37.84%
  • Miko Cro-Cop

7 18.92%
  • Tim Silva

1 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pound for pound ratings.

I like Mastiff's list much better. On his I vote for Fedor. Hughes 2nd(as of now).

I would actually go Fedor then Penn. I think he won the GSP fight and could still beat Hughes.

Fedor and Hughs DEFINiTLY, BJ? a big maybe, but this was only my opinion as of today, Big nog also is up there but time may be catching up to him and the level of comp right now is fierce.As for MY poll? well as I said callin it as I see it, and of course debate is always welcome and thats what a forum is all about no?

Default you idiot

Your an idiot! Tim Sylvia MIGHT be a top 5 heavy. Pound 4 pound no way!
    Don't forget about Hughes, St. Pierre, Yamamoto, and a slew of other great fighters that would make that list. You call yourself a knowledgable mma fan, cmon idiot

You don't know very much about the MMA world do you?

How do you not have Fedor, Hughes, Gomi, GSP, Penn, Yamamoto, etc on there? There are so many better choices than Sylvia

TSK TSK....... Why wouldnt the Heavyweight champ be on here after he kicked the shit out of the so-called baddest heavyweight ever at the time?And please grow up with the name-calling, as I said it was my first [post and just wanted some good input from fans all over the world, yes my choices are off kilter but still they are my choices .

Well Penns washed up as of today, Fedor doesnt have the skill to compete with todays well-rounded fighters,as for pride vs ufc thats coming soon, and the others you mention are good but a little proving is in order .

If you have Penn and GSP on the list why wouldn't GSP be higher then Penn? He did beat him in a fight where Penn wasn't that impressive at all. Penn hasn't done anything lately.

If GSP beats Hughes in September I'd rank him in the top three.

Quote Originally Posted by LionRoarrs
    Well Penns washed up as of today, Fedor doesnt have the skill to compete with todays well-rounded fighters,as for pride vs ufc thats coming soon, and the others you mention are good but a little proving is in order .
    Your a funny guy.Thanks for making me laugh.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Quote Originally Posted by LionRoarrs

please................just...............stop

Thread Information