View Poll Results: best pound for pound in world?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vanderlei Silva

17 45.95%
  • Chuck Liddel

14 37.84%
  • Miko Cro-Cop

7 18.92%
  • Tim Silva

1 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pound for pound ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Cruz

please................just...............stop
    I'd actually like him to go farther.This is quite humorous.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

id say minotauro nogeura (but i voted for "the MAINE-iac" what a gay name)

Quote Originally Posted by LionRoarrs
    Well Penns washed up as of today, Fedor doesnt have the skill to compete with todays well-rounded fighters,as for pride vs ufc thats coming soon, and the others you mention are good but a little proving is in order .
    dude, watch a couple more fedor fights, he is the next level.

Wow calling me an idiot when you have yamamoto in top 5 pfp? Maybe your so knowledgable that you cant count how many actual real fights he has? or maybe that hes ranked # 5 by mma news in a very WEAK, and new division.What next oh wise one? ounce for ounce ? get a life.

ricker58 Guest

Default yea your still an idiot

Yamamoto is 14-1, and very impressive! Thats a few fights huh buddy. I didn't say top 5 either. Tim Sylvia is a BUM! Arlovski beat a bunch of bums, Fedor is the best heavy out there, he is a top 5 pp fighter. And you are still stupid.

I'm beginning to lose all respect for this forum. Are you guys 5? Have a little respect and show some common decency. There is no need for name calling because one person isn't as knowledgeable about MMA as the next. The guy stated that he was new to MMA and wanted the opinions of other people. Maybe he was looking for some new fighters to download fight vids of. I'm sure though, that he didn't join this forum to be flamed. If you don't feel like posting something helpful then don't post at all. If you have to resort to name calling, then not only are you the one who comes off looking like an idiot, but you come off looking like a prick. So cool it.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTi
    I'm beginning to lose all respect for this forum. Are you guys 5? Have a little respect and show some common decency. There is no need for name calling because one person isn't as knowledgeable about MMA as the next. The guy stated that he was new to MMA and wanted the opinions of other people. Maybe he was looking for some new fighters to download fight vids of. I'm sure though, that he didn't join this forum to be flamed. If you don't feel like posting something helpful then don't post at all. If you have to resort to name calling, then not only are you the one who comes off looking like an idiot, but you come off looking like a prick. So cool it.
    While i always agree with the no flaming thing you are incorrect on something. It's one thing if someone asks for some knowledge to learn and it's a different story when someone acts like they know what they're talking about, with that being said let me show you two previous posts by this guy and maybe you'll see things differently than thinking he admits to being new to the sport.

Exhibit#1
    My bad.... very good point, Matt is certainly up there , ty for a good observation, I love MMA, Just signed into this site, and its great to hang with other knowledgable fight fans. vMMA ROCKS!
    Exhibit #2
    I sure am, as I said at beginning, I just started posting in here, I have been a big MMA fan since when they had no rules, which if we list every fighter since then it,d be too long. Also the idea here is to post your fighters, and reasons for them being best PFP TODAY?
    mmmmm k

Quote Originally Posted by ANTi
    I agree make some look like an idiot that's fine ,but don't do so with name calling do so with knowledge.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Quote Originally Posted by LionRoarrs
    Wow calling me an idiot when you have yamamoto in top 5 pfp? Maybe your so knowledgable that you cant count how many actual real fights he has? or maybe that hes ranked # 5 by mma news in a very WEAK, and new division.What next oh wise one? ounce for ounce ? get a life.
    Yamamoto can easy be a top 5 P4P. He's 145 lber that has run through some of the best 155 lbers in MMA. You obviously don't know much about Kid, or even who he is.

Luis Cruz, I gather he said the things he said because he was already flamed and called names for not knowing everything there is to know about MMA. He probably thought that if he said these things then people would not make fun of him anymore. I agree that he did try to make himself seem more knowledgeable than he actually is, but this is still not a reason to flame someone. Everyone needs to develop some patience and stop jumping on a person if they say something that seems stupid. If you're so pathetic that you must attack someone over an internet forum to make yourself feel good then you have some serious issues. To make it clear, this is not addressed towards Luis Cruz, I was merely responding to your view point in the beginning of the post. This is directed towards anyone who feels the need to flame others. I do not wish to waste any more forum space discussing this matter here. If anyone wishes to further discuss the matter then they can feel free to message me.

Thread Information