Poll: best pound for pound in world?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pound for pound ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by LionRoarrs
    Well Penns washed up as of today, Fedor doesnt have the skill to compete with todays well-rounded fighters,as for pride vs ufc thats coming soon, and the others you mention are good but a little proving is in order .
    This is absolutely hilarious!!! Man, I'm going to assume that your Fedor comment was the worst joke I've ever heard right?? Fedor has never been submitted or knocked out. The only loss he has on his record was due to a cut in 2000. This "MACHINE" fights nothing but the best heavyweights. Check this page and really read it over if you wanna learn about the best p4p fighter out there!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedor_E...Martial_Arts_2

Quote Originally Posted by ANTi
    Luis Cruz, I gather he said the things he said because he was already flamed and called names for not knowing everything there is to know about MMA. He probably thought that if he said these things then people would not make fun of him anymore. I agree that he did try to make himself seem more knowledgeable than he actually is, but this is still not a reason to flame someone. Everyone needs to develop some patience and stop jumping on a person if they say something that seems stupid. If you're so pathetic that you must attack someone over an internet forum to make yourself feel good then you have some serious issues. To make it clear, this is not addressed towards Luis Cruz, I was merely responding to your view point in the beginning of the post. This is directed towards anyone who feels the need to flame others. I do not wish to waste any more forum space discussing this matter here. If anyone wishes to further discuss the matter then they can feel free to message me.
    Luis or Cruz is fine bro. It sounds weird being called by my full name. lol Anyways that first post i quoted of his was actually his very first post in these forums. But in general i do agree with you and flaming, everyone knows i don't go for that shit.

Sorry if "I hurt your feelings buddy, go change your tampon, watch some fights and take some notes.

Quote Originally Posted by ricker58
    Sorry if "I hurt your feelings buddy, go change your tampon, watch some fights and take some notes.
    hey come on homie, let it go..............let it go. :grinsmile26:

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Cruz
    a p4p poll without fedor and with sylvia is a poll that shouldn't exist. lol
    I agree 100%, and I also don't know how Hughes isn't in that poll

Fedor is nearly unbeatable....More machine now than man. He would rip off Sylvia's arm, or knock him out, or put him to sleep. Well, lets just say it wouldn't end well for Sylvia.

Default Well enuff is enuff.

Thanks for those who saw that I was just trying to stir up some conversation on MMA, WHICH FORUMS ARE FOR. mY pfp POLL was just that a poll, to vote on the 4 fighters I put in here. As in OUT OF THESE 4 who do you vote is best? Not the greatest poll ever, not trying to act like I know more than everyone else,and certainly the poll wasnt for who is the best p4p fighter ever or old days or recent! And thanks for some folks standing up for common couttesy and decency about name-calling and childish shit. I was quite misunderstood in here so I will let yas have your back-biting, big-headed, holier than thou shit. And Cruz? htf do you figure I was trashing FEDOR IN ASKING THAT Q? It was a simple q? I really didnt see when that fight was and why he quit as I am in Canada and it was re-aired on the fight network, which doesnt always give complete info.I just wanted to know why he fought under those circ, and why? I wont be bothering all you know everything folks any more ,but remember this, You started getting involved with being an MMA fan at some point and I hope you werent treated as rudely as I was in here just because I stated my opinions..........and you didnt agree with them. Its a shame, I looked forward to some good banter with some good true fans in here.

Quote Originally Posted by LionRoarrs
    Thanks for those who saw that I was just trying to stir up some conversation on MMA, WHICH FORUMS ARE FOR. mY pfp POLL was just that a poll, to vote on the 4 fighters I put in here. As in OUT OF THESE 4 who do you vote is best? Not the greatest poll ever, not trying to act like I know more than everyone else,and certainly the poll wasnt for who is the best p4p fighter ever or old days or recent! And thanks for some folks standing up for common couttesy and decency about name-calling and childish shit. I was quite misunderstood in here so I will let yas have your back-biting, big-headed, holier than thou shit. And Cruz? htf do you figure I was trashing FEDOR IN ASKING THAT Q? It was a simple q? I really didnt see when that fight was and why he quit as I am in Canada and it was re-aired on the fight network, which doesnt always give complete info.I just wanted to know why he fought under those circ, and why? I wont be bothering all you know everything folks any more ,but remember this, You started getting involved with being an MMA fan at some point and I hope you werent treated as rudely as I was in here just because I stated my opinions..........and you didnt agree with them. Its a shame, I looked forward to some good banter with some good true fans in here.
    Don't act all innocent and try to change up bro. lol Let me remind you what YOU wrote.........

I sure am, as I said at beginning, I just started posting in here, I have been a big MMA fan since when they had no rules, which if we list every fighter since then it,d be too long. Also the idea here is to post your fighters, and reasons for them being best PFP TODAY?
    You never claimed you were 'just getting into it' you said you were watching since the beginning and that's why we're having this conversation. I NEVER pick on guys that admit to being new.

As for Fedor....this wasn't in the form of a question.....

where Fedor came out with a big bandaid on his right forehead, started to fight it broke open and he basically quit the fight and lost.
    You said he basically quit which is completely false and ridiculous and i corrected you. Had you said 'Did he quit?' again we wouldn't be having this conversation. Don't change your story up homie. lol

I will give you that you didn't resort to name calling back with those guys, and hopefully they're done because i don't care for the 'idiot, dumbass, moron' type shit. I made my point with you without going there so everyone else can too.

Oh your Canadian, that explains it.

Tim Is On Here Hahahaha!!!

Its

Fedor

Silva Or Chuck (debated)

Rich Or Hendo ( Debated)

Hughes Or Gsp(debated) Maybe Penn

Gomi

Everyone Knows This Is The Way It Is!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information