Thread: sherk vs sera

Hybrid View

Thumbs up sherk vs sera

i want to see that fight for years ....i go with serra ...i think is stand up and ground game is better .....for me that would be an amazing lightweight championship(i know sera is welterweight champ but its not is real weight)
    what do you think about that fight

sherk by GnP he is too strong for serra on the ground.

3. Default

Yeah, Sherk has to take that one. Serra has decent standup, but Sherk's boxing skills are underrated. Sherk isn't a knockout artist, but he is very disciplined about keeping his hands up, defending, and setting up his wrestling.

On the ground, I just don't see Serra being able to sub him. I see it looking a lot like Sherk v. Franca, with Serra being a little bit harder to take down.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

It would look alot like sherk vs franca but serra might actually stuff a takedown, and sherk wouldnt be able to pass his gaurd so easily

sherk by 5 round decision

lol hey noob you pretty hard on serra man lol ...its ok ... i think sherk is way more overated than serra but your right on the discipline and work ehtic of sherk

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bugsy n
    lol hey noob you pretty hard on serra man lol ...its ok ... i think sherk is way more overated than serra but your right on the discipline and work ehtic of sherk
    Maybe. I could still be a little bitter that he beat my boy GSP, lol.

I'd still watch the fight and be on the edge of my seat like for any other fight, so I can't talk too bad about it.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

i would go with sherk on that one.serra would be getting slammed alot i think

i see serra taking this one his standup is underrated and if sherk took him down he would have to deal with serras amazing bjj and i think serra would subb him sometime in the fight

Thread Information