Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: which fighters do you THINK is on the juice?

Default which fighters do you THINK is on the juice?

everybody knows in every sport someones using performance enhancing drugs. so you do you think is juicing in mma. we all know who got caught, but who would you assume is on that hasn't got caught yet?

Quote Originally Posted by domination
    everybody knows in every sport someones using performance enhancing drugs. so you do you think is juicing in mma. we all know who got caught, but who would you assume is on that hasn't got caught yet?

Very ignorant.

Those who have gotten caught are the ones who are using them. I'm not going to accuse any one of it other wise. Everyone is innoncent until proven guilty.... Maybe ....maybe ...back in the early days when there was no real structure or sanctioning body there was some roid use...But i'm not even going to accuse anyone from the early years either....

Like I said...

Innocent until proven guilty. Don't just stereotype certain fighters just because they are big....or for whatever reason you have.

Cool

ya mama...

Butterbean, he's huge

i bet royce gracie and baroni juice, who in the hell would have thought gracie

who cares, fighters (and many other athletes) get injured and have to heal quickly while training, and hgh and small amounts of steriods are required to help them heal quickly. Everybody asumes that any one that uses steriods does it constantly and heavily and its rarely the case with profesional athletes because if they bulk up to much it slows them down or prevents them from making weight. Im not trying to condone steriod use or abuse but sometimes shit is necessary.

besides assumptions do no good for anybody, and im not one to pass judgement on anyone. jmo

The only speculation that isnt absurd is if a fighter moves from an org that doesnt test for drugs to an org that does and appears to have gotten alot smaller

Quote Originally Posted by smoogy
    Butterbean, he's huge
    haha fuckin hilarious.rep'd bro

Dude.

You're never gonna make it to the vid section LOL

Haha did he get that much neg just for this thread?, it wasnt that bad, i guess lol.

Thread Information