Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: your "LEAST" fav fighters

Default your "LEAST" fav fighters

i think this topic has already been done, but i was just sitting here talking to my cousin about TUF 4, and how many fighters on there i can't bear to see fight either cuz of attitude or just cuz they bore me!

So i figured i'd do a list of my LEAST fav fighters, the ones that make me do this every time they have a fight :banghead:

Diego Sanchez (ATTITUDE)
    Nick Diaz (ATTITUDE/cry baby)
    Fabiano Sherner (boring)
    Chris Lytle (boring)
    Matt Hughes (ATTITUDE)
    Tim Sylvia (guess i don't like Millitech guys in general, except for maybe Jens)
    Justin Eilers

that's it for now, can't think of anymore...what are some of your least fav fighters?

"For years Iíve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Iím gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

I agree with Tim Sylvia.. just dont like him...dont know why!

i like diego sanchez. i think he's a moron but he doesn't seem to have to much of an attitude problem and i love to watch him fight. but the only fighters i really don't like are nick diaz because no matter how bad he loses he just won't humble himself to admit it and tito because he's one of the biggest shittalkers around, though i will admit he's a good fighter

5-6 in sig/av bets. I'm the Ross Pointon of Sig bets

Matt Hughes because of his attitude? just wondering what about his attitube you dont like? Im guessing you like people with a Tito type attitude or something jus wondering....

Matt Hughes' attitude sucks, but then so does most of Team Militech to be fair.

I always thought he was one of the most arrogant SOB's in the UFC & then I caught one of the TUF2 episodes being repeated over here & that just confirmed it.

I'm not sure if he's my least favorite fighter (Giant Silva!?), but he's definately a fighter I love seeing get his ass kicked. Shame he's so damn good & it doesn't happen often enough!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger
    Matt Hughes because of his attitude? just wondering what about his attitube you dont like? Im guessing you like people with a Tito type attitude or something jus wondering....
    yeah i actually do like Tito's attitude, because he makes a fight interesting with it. he talks shit, and gets under his opponents skin, and that makes for a "wanna see" type of fight. Matt Hughes doesn't do that. He just talks down on his opponents (not getting in their head) and talks of himself like he (and the rest of the millitech camp) like he is the greatest thing in MMA. im not denying his skill cuz he gets the job done, but i still will never like him and can't wait to see GSP finally whoop his ass!

"For years Iíve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Iím gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

could one of you guys talking about how bad Hughes attitude please eleborate rather then just saying he has a bad attitude i hate him. I watched every episode of TUF 2 and can not remember any episode with him having an attitude problem. IMO he is one of the most humble big name guys out there and im just wondering if you guys talking about his attitude problem has any base or if its just because you dont like him so an example would help greatly... oh yea and while we are talking attitudes i happened to meet Rich Franklin downtown in a club not too long ago and he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet just thought i would through that in...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger
    could one of you guys talking about how bad Hughes attitude please eleborate rather then just saying he has a bad attitude i hate him. I watched every episode of TUF 2 and can not remember any episode with him having an attitude problem. IMO he is one of the most humble big name guys out there and im just wondering if you guys talking about his attitude problem has any base or if its just because you dont like him so an example would help greatly... oh yea and while we are talking attitudes i happened to meet Rich Franklin downtown in a club not too long ago and he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet just thought i would through that in...
    Rich is a good guy!

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

oh yea Tito's attitude and shittalking really worked for him against chuck. This may be the only time I ever agree with Slammy but Tito needs to learn respect. He has absolutely no respect for his oppenents and it is pretty disgraceful. I agree that Tito has a ton of talent but he will never reach his full potential until he learns to respect the sport and respect his oppenent and u saying or thinking or whatever that Tito has a better attitude then Matt is laughable.

1.Tito Ortiz. This is the only list I'll ever put Tito at number 1 he's a bitch
    2.Frank Trigg. He's a cheater and a bitch
    3.Wes Sims. Obvious reasons
    4.Kimo. He fucked up the Bas return
    5.Chuck Liddell. I respect him as a fighter and he's a great guy.I don't really dislike him ,but am kind of sore at him that he beat Randy.

BTW Tank Abbott is the ONLY tough guy to ever come from Huntington Beach,California.Just like he says.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Thread Information