Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: your "LEAST" fav fighters

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin
    Matt Hughes' attitude sucks, but then so does most of Team Militech to be fair.

Hey like it or not Team Miletich is on top of the UFC right now. Its possibly the most dominate camp in MMA period. Tim Sylvia is the HW champion, Matt Hughes is the WW Champion, Rich is the MW champion, and Shawn Sherk is the soon to be LW champion. I think if Team Miletich is arrogant then they have a right to be.

Quote Originally Posted by thelegendrvb
    Hey like it or not Team Miletich is on top of the UFC right now. Its possibly the most dominate camp in MMA period. Tim Sylvia is the HW champion, Matt Hughes is the WW Champion, Rich is the MW champion, and Shawn Sherk is the soon to be LW champion. I think if Team Miletich is arrogant then they have a right to be.
    Rich trains with Militich at times ,but isn't a militich fighter he trains at Team Extreme with Jorge Gurgel and a few others.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    Rich trains with Militich at times ,but isn't a militich fighter he trains at Team Extreme with Jorge Gurgel and a few others.
    Yes i know, but the point i was trying to make is he may not be an offical member of Team Miletich but he still trains with them somethimes. And im sure that really helped his game by training with those guys.

P.S. why does Matto hate you so much? not trying to be a dick just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by thelegendrvb
    Yes i know, but the point i was trying to make is he may not be an offical member of Team Miletich but he still trains with them somethimes. And im sure that really helped his game by training with those guys.

P.S. why does Matto hate you so much? not trying to be a dick just wondering.
    I don't know what the fuck his problem is he's always trying to start shit.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

i remember in one thread where we (myself and Matto) were going back and forth and he said something about you always being on Randys dick and never shuting up about your hatred of Tito. He also said something about you always saying the same shit.

Mike Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaShogunRua
    Mike Kyle
    Yeah that guy is a dick.

Hell yeah he is. I used to have Wes Sims up there with him, but after he passed up some good $$$ to stick with the Ryan Bennett benefit, that showed me what a stand up guy he is. I respect him for that for sure.

matto Guest

tim slyvia for sure a cocky asshole. matt hughes is always confident and thinks he is the best which he will be if he beats gsp. but atleast he respects his opponents and talks less trash then tim does. and doesnt laugh at his defeated opponents. him and tim u could say r both over confident, but matt is not on the same line as tim is. i like rich franklin's additude, he never talks smack and seem liek a nice guy.

matto Guest

im not trying to start shit, but u always have something bad to say about aa, and every fight he is in the dream match section u have him on the losing side, give him some credit, u like tim sylvia who i hate and about that lee murry story u kept on about that everybody heard a million times.i will try stoping voiceing my opinion even if i dont agree with what u said. not trying to start anything but u seem to be a little angry so ill try and stop before it goes any further.

Thread Information