+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: your "LEAST" fav fighters

Quote Originally Posted by electrorock
    tim sylvia, just cos he said he could take fedor down with ease???????

Tim Sylvia because he said he matches up well with Fedor and that he met Fedor and Fedor is a "little shit" (I kid you not, this fuck face actually said that). Then he rambled on and claimed he is ready for Cro Cop and Big Nog. If Sylvia was struggling with AA's weak inside leg kicks OMG he would be on crutches for weeks after he fought Cro Cop. Is it the roids talking when he says this shit? Ricco would've dominated HW (and still would weigh 225lbs) division if Sylvia didn't juice for that fight, what a pussy. Nothing was ever proven but the bastard tested positive for roids in his very next fight aagainst Gan Mcgee so if he is going to juice for a can like Gan you know he was juicing for his fight with Ricco as Ricco was destroying everyone at that time and was looking unstoppable.

I have no respect whatsoever to pussies who juice to fight and ontop of that, dumb fucks who disrespect the #1,2 and 3 ranked HW fighters on the planet when it is coming from a fat sloppy redneck.

I doubt roids had much to do with Ricco getting knocked the fuck out.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Quote Originally Posted by dagreat1
    Tim Sylvia because he said he matches up well with Fedor and that he met Fedor and Fedor is a "little shit" (I kid you not, this fuck face actually said that). Then he rambled on and claimed he is ready for Cro Cop and Big Nog. If Sylvia was struggling with AA's weak inside leg kicks OMG he would be on crutches for weeks after he fought Cro Cop. Is it the roids talking when he says this shit? Ricco would've dominated HW (and still would weigh 225lbs) division if Sylvia didn't juice for that fight, what a pussy. Nothing was ever proven but the bastard tested positive for roids in his very next fight aagainst Gan Mcgee so if he is going to juice for a can like Gan you know he was juicing for his fight with Ricco as Ricco was destroying everyone at that time and was looking unstoppable.

I have no respect whatsoever to pussies who juice to fight and ontop of that, dumb fucks who disrespect the #1,2 and 3 ranked HW fighters on the planet when it is coming from a fat sloppy redneck.

Damn i think about 95% of MMA fans hate Tim Sylvia.

Just for people not in the know about Sylvia's "little shit" comment it was not meant as being disrespectful, he was referring to the size of Fedor.

As in "I met him once & he's only a little shit, so I can use my height as an advantage"

But when it's all said & done he's still a nob.

Quote Originally Posted by dagreat1
    I totally disagree with you. First reason, when Tito fought Randy and Chuck it was over a 2.5 year span in which Tito had not fought in over a year and then fought Randy, then over another year and then fougth Chuck, it is no surprise he lost both of those fights.

You don't go from the most dominant LHW (at the time) in the history of the UFC and having never been put on your back during the duration of your title defenses to being dominated in such a fashion as Randy did to him. If you are not fighting 3+ times per year you are not actively training (in most cases and certainly in this case) so it was like Bas coming back to fight a can in Kimmo (ended up being Ruben), though Bas's drought was much longer it is a drought nonetheless so for Tito to take over a year off and make his return to the octagon against Couture is insane, then he takes off another year and makes his return against Chuck.

You can't just look at the names, you must research the history behind it and the history was that Tito had 2 fights in a 2.5 year span and fought 2 of the top ranked LHW's in the world, ofcourse he lost.

Second, Tito IMO (and many others) is now in his prime, he was dominant before but he was too young (much like what is seemingly going to happen IMO with GSP as I do not think he will take the tittle from Hughe's for another few years), he has matured now and has taken those TUF fighters under his wing and is trying to build and empire, he trains like an animal now and is in the best shape of his life. I have no doubt that he will own Chuck when they rematch. I am glad he is back, he adds so much depth to the LHW division, UFC actually has a division that could somewhat complete with Pride and that is impressive.

Tito, Chuck, Babalu (and Franklin should be here as well) vs Silva, little Nog, Arona and Nakamura. I would still take those 4 Pride fighters over the 4 UFC but those would all be really close matchups.
    Yes Rich should be a LHW...and now i read that his fight in October may not even happen now...they need to strip him of the belt IMO.

http://nodq.com/ufc/156412699.shtml

"For years I’ve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think I’m gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information